2

I made a toast for Jungkook and I'm frying an egg right now when suddenly someone hugged me from behind.

I turned my head and pecked Jungkook's cheek.

"Jagiya, I need to pick up my little sisters."

"Your little sisters? You have two?" I raised my eyebrows.

"They are our little sisters tho.. so you wanna come?" Jungkook smiled.

"Our?"

"Oh..I forget to tell you about my hyungs, I have 6 hyungs. Kim NamJoon, Kim SeokJin, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Min Yoongi and six including Taehyung. Namjoon,SeokJin,Yoongi and Hoseok are having a trip to Indonesia. Jimin and Taehyung will meet us at the airport. So, you wanna come?"

"Sure." I smiled.

~~~

On our way to the airport, we sing a song, we dance inside the car, we make daddy jokes, we laugh together.

"Jagi we're here." Jungkook parked his car and release his seatbelt.

We went out from the car and we walked toward the international arrival gate.

"Where are they?"

"They should have arrived by now." said Jungkook while placing his phone near his ear.

"There they are!" Jungkook pointed at two teenagers who were pushing their trolley.

"Oppa!" They waved at us.

"Is this EunBi unnie that you told us?" Asked one of them.

Jungkook nodded while I gave them my welcoming smile.

"She..."