13

EunBi POV

I exhaled then started to walked in the rain. Not long after I didn't feel a water landed on my head nor my body anymore. I looked up and saw a transparent plastic covering me.

"Taehyung?" My mind turned completely blank.

"Wanna come to my apartment?" He smiled.

"Sure."

~~~

"Eonnie!!" I heard AeShin's voice. She ran and hugged me.

"Where is YoonGi oppa?" I asked as I looked to the left and right.

"He went back to his house this morning." Answered ChaeRin.

"Eonnie, why are you crying??" Asked AeShin worriedly.

The memory when I saw ChaeLin was sitting on Jungkook's lap as she unbutton his shirt started to appear on my mind.

"Eonnie sit down here and tell us what happen." ChaeRin smiled sadly.

I sat between AeShin and ChaeRin, AeShin gave me a tissue so I can wipe my tears.

"I still can't believe it, he broke his promise. He cheated on me and everything ChaeLin said to me were all full of bullshits, she said she won't steal Jungkook from me, in fact she does. Just now." I can't hold my tears.

Taehyung was just sitting in front of us with his innocent face.

"What is she doing?" ChaeRin raised one of his eyebrows.

"She sat on his lap as she started to unbutton his shirt. I don't know what should I do now, my life is ruined."

"Maybe I should divorce with him. But I love him so much. What should I do now?