11

EunBi POV

"Gomawo Jagi."

I didn't respond anything. I jumped out from the bed and went downstairs to prepare for breakfast.

I was cooking calmly in the kitchen when suddenly a pair of arms circling my waist and something rest on my shoulder.

"Jagiya, do you want to be my personal assistant in my office? I really need it right now." Without seeing him, I know that he's smiling.

"I don't know maybe, I'll go to your office later." I said as I put the fried egg on the plates.

~~~

Here I'am, standing in front of Jungkook's office. One more step and I officially inside the building.

"Excuse me ma'am, may I help you?" Asked one of the staff who worked at the front office.

"Yes please, umm, I would like to meet Mr.Jeon, where is his room?"

"May I know what is your relation to him?" He smiled.

"I'm his wife, Jeon EunBi."

He nodded lightly.

"His room is on the 30th floor, you may take the CEO elevator."

"Thanks."

~~~

"EunBi?" I heard someone called me when I arrived at the 30th floor.

"Jimin?" Another man appeared behind Jimin. "Taehyung?"

"EunBi-ssi, what are you doing in here?"

"I want to meet my husband." I grinned.

"Ohh, let us show you the way to his room."

They showed me the way until we arrived in front of a translucent door but I notice the door was not completely closed.

I peeked inside and back off spontaneously. Jimin and Taehyung looked at me confusely.

"What happen?" Jimin asked.

My whole body was freezed. I can't move nor talk. They peeked inside through the small gap.

"NO WAY!! JUNGKOOK. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!!"