(Final) A/N

Wow, guys. We did it. It's done. How did this happen?
Honestly, I never thought we'd all get here. I never thought I would finish this book. I thought I would give up halfway through, but no. I did it. Correction, WE did it.

Now, here go the shout outs. These people have helped me through this whole process and I couldn't be happier I have friends like them.

Sierra- Okay. None of you have probably ever heard me talk about her, but she is the one who introduced me to Wattpad. It all started on a little website called Quotev. I wrote cringe One Direction stories and was all around a cringe over obsessed fangirl. She is also the one who first called me Aria. (She basically created y branding guys!) She was one of my best friends and I talked with her every day, but eventually, my account got taken down for using google images in my stories. (Like wtf Quotev??) I lost contact with her after that. A few weeks later I got an email from her. She told me about this amazing writing website called Wattpad. At first, I didn't want to make an account because I was crushed about losing my stories on Quotev, but she convinced me to. After creating my account I followed her and restarted my old stories. A few weeks later she deleted her Wattpad account and I haven't heard from her since. Well, Sierra, if you're reading this. Thanks.

Kat- Where do I start with you? My best friend. My rock! I love you so much and I'm so proud of you for everything you've accomplished!! This girl is amazing and she is also the first account I ever followed on here! I was reading her stories one day and left a comment. Little did I know it would change my life forever. We started talking and became very close friends very quickly! I love you so much, Kat. (Katzombiegirl)

Kay- This girl *Inhale* She is so important to me and has always been there to read through most chapters before I can most them. She always encourages me to keep going and I love her so much. I don't even know how I got so lucky. She introduced me to Lee and my god it been a whirlwind. (

Lee- My boy. My precious boy!! I love him so much and he has followed my progress since the very beginning. Although he's not as active, whenever he is active he is the sweetest!! He's such a close friend of mine and you better follow him!!

Danny- THIS BOY. He is my dad honestly. From the dad jokes to the encouraging talks, he is literally the dad I never had. He's so motivating and easy to talk to. I've known him for about a year now but we've been through a lot together. He's just amazing and without him, I would have deleted this book honestly. I love you, Daniel!!

Gab & Gracie- I haven't known you guys for long and I want to get to know you guys better. Gracie, you're always encouraging me to keep going and I've looked up to your writing for as long as I've known you! Gab, you're funny and quirky and super artistic you also encouraged me. Thank you, guys <3

katzombiegirl - KaylyneTheNerd - Dat_Crankler_Doe - Danti_Lover - gabsterhw - ZestyLevi

This will continue.

Ceaseless.

Love, Aria