...

3rd person
-----------------

"GET THE DOOR OPEN!" Bob yells. "I am trying!" Anti growls. Dan casts a glance at Phil who was looking around nervously. "Try harder then!" Bob mumbles. "Grrrrrrr." Anti growls. Phil catches Dan's gaze. He nods a bit knowing what he has to do. "Guys can I try something?" Phil asks. "Sure. But I doubt if I can't get it you can..." Anti mutter's leaning against a wall. "So just get rid of the door and whatever is blocking it right?" Phil asks. "Mhm." Anti nods. Phil nods and a black mist fills the air swirling around. Anti coughs a little as he accidentally breaths it in. The mist blocks everyone's sight. When it finally clears there is a black wolf with beautiful pale blue designs flecking his fur, It's eye's were a clear water-y blue. It was probably taller than a elephant and about as long as two cars back to back. Everyone was in awe. The wolf turns slightly and slams his shoulder up against the door making it break and splinter's flying everywhere. Everyone jumps and shields their faces from the showering wood. "Were you guys not expecting that or something?" Dan asks. Before anyone could answer Phil slammed his shoulder against whatever the material blocking the door was. There was a loud crack. A low annoyed growl comes from him. He then reels back more and slams his shoulder harder into the wall it broke into little pieces dust filled the air. Phil stepped back enough to be able to see the crack that any person could fit through. Anti and Bob quickly slipped through the whole. Cry turns too Phil and only says one thing. "Woof." He mutters most likely smiling under his mask. Phil growls irritably and pushes cry gently through the crack. Cry moved into the slightly chilly air. "Maybe it'll snow." Kat whisper's. Anti nods silently. There was only one person out there besides them. Chara and Zoe were no where in sight. "Who is he?" Phil asks suddenly causing them all to whip around. Phil was standing in human form looking at the person leaning slightly over the cliff edge. "What has he or she done to them?" Bob asks referring to Chara and Zoe. Suddenly the person whipped around fairly quickly and saw them. The person was wearing a light green cloak and dark green body armor a black mask covering their face. The person looked at us and bolted obviously scared. "Cry grab 'em." Anti mutter's running over to the cliff side desperately looking for the two girls. "They must have clung onto here. That's if they even fell down here..." Kat mutter's. "People keep dying... It seem's to be deliberately. First something happening to Mark to cause him to freakin' stab Alfie and then that little Lolita type girl coming in at the perfect time and stabbing Juniper. Then whoever that was coming and potentially pushing Zoe and Chara down this cliff." Dan trails off. "You make a point." Bob says. "Maybe we are being targeted and whoever that was wants us dead for a reason." Anti says looking down into the dark hole. There was silence for a moment then Cry appeared next to Bob breathing heavy. "They disappeared before I could ask anything." He says between deep breaths. "How did they just disappear!? That's not normal!" Bob says. "Anything is possible in this game..." Phil mumbles.