No

Anti's P.o.v

--------------------

I kicked the rock as hard as I could and it ended up about mile in from of us. "I can just see the back of your head so it looks as if a normal boy has superpowers..." Felix says. I smile. "Not even close to being normal." I say plainly. That's when a large growl emerged from behind us. We whip around coming face to face with a large wolf about the size of a car. It bared its teeth growling. It was pretty obvious what it wanted.

Food.

The wolf leaped and tackled Felix before any of us could do anything. It bit into his shoulder. Felix emitted and loud scream. The large black wolf was no match for us. We tried. God we really did. dark crimson pooled on the ground. A loud whistle came from behind. The wolf whined and stumbled away before collapsing to the ground in a heap. Our savior emerged from the bushes. A brown haired boy with chocolate brown eyes. In his hand he held a whistle. A large pack was on his back. He rushed over to the wolf. "MAN! YOU ARE GONNA GET YOURSELF KILLED!" I yell. Cry was attempting to stop the bleeding on Felix's shoulder. "I know what I am doing." he says. He pulls out a needle and administered the liquid into the wolf. We watch as the wolf morphs into a small boy. His black hair falling into his face. "God! Phillip you listened to them! Again!" the boy yells. The boy Phil opens his ocean blue eyes and looks up at the boy. "DAN!" He yells tackling the boy into a hug. "Yes I am okay. I promise." Dan says  hugging back. Phil glances sideways at us. His eyes stop at Felix. "Oh no." he says scooting away from Dan quickly. Dan see's Felix and rushes over to him taking out a few bottles and telling us to look away if we were squeamish. Phil and Zoe both look away quickly. Dan administers the first injection making Felix scream even louder than before. "Hold him down!" Dan orders. Me and Cry both do what we are told. Second injection. More screaming this time louder. Felix doesn't make it to the third injection. Dan mutters a string of swear words. "What?" Zoe asks still turned away. "He didn't  make it..." I whisper.

Jack's P.o.v

-------------------

Dead. They told me one of my best friends DIED in that godforsaken game. I see a stretcher with a body cover with a white sheet on it. "Felix died in this game he was supposed to come out alive!" I yell angerly at the doctor.