"W-w-what are you?!"

Cry's P.o.v
-----------------

I knew why they took them. 'Cry tell them about us!' Mad echoed in my ear. "No" I say. 'I am not saying I a-agree with M-m-mad *GLITCH* but you should t-tell them... I mean they sorta deserve to know...' Virus mumbles. "Idolize..." I whisper. The two appear in front of me. Mad whooped loudly for finally being able to get out of the Mindscape. I glance over at Zoe and see her demon circling her. I frown. Zoe didn't know this- Well no one but me knew this but everyone had a demon following them. Jack had Anti, Zoe has Chloe, Phil has Dragon (Yes I know xD) . On and on. I didn't quite understand these demons, but then again they probably didn't understand me. I look back at Virus and Mad who were talking hushed about something or other. 'Cry tell them to move out of the way!' Chloe suddenly yells. I looked at the demon her short unkept brown hair and red eyes staring at me full of hate. 'NOW!' She yells. "Friends, move to the side of the road." I say calmly as to not alarm them. They all obey quickly not thinking much of it just continuing there chats. Suddenly a girl with brown hair with a purple stripe in it runs down the road followed by a large creature who looked half dragon half wolf. "Yep Yep Yep-" The animal spots us. "Nope Nope Nope" The girl yells. Another smaller girl with black hair and one brown eye and one red ran into view. "KRISM GET PRETZEL DOWN!" The first girl yells agitated with the creature... Pretzel. Her english accent reminded me of my old friend Dave. "TRYING!" Krism yells. "W-w-what are you?" Zoe whimpers. The creature looks at Zoe then behind her and bolts."NO PRETZEL COME TO MUMMY!" The first girl yells running after the creature. Krism follows behind running. The whole group just looks bewildered. 

----------------

Idk just introducing more characters to the group xD

~Xoxo Aria