Fire-wood

(The mask above is the cloaked persons mask ^^ Its the one on the left without the red cloak :*)

Cry's P.O.V

-----------------------

The soft sound of crickets chirping was the only sound besides the quiet fire crackling. I rolled onto my back sighing. I was still freezing despite the fire. 'It probably needs more firewood.' I think. I roll over again facing the fire (Which was barely burning.) I saw the outline of my peers. God we all had been through h*ll today. From Mark going basically insane and stabbing Alfie and that creepy little girl that stabbed Juniper. Then whatever ended up being the fate of Zoe and Chara. I couldn't handle the thought. I got up and stretched slowly. The ground wasn't the most comfortable thing to sleep on but at least it was something. I reach over to my pack and take out a bottle of water and drank a sip. I set the bottle down and stand trying to be quiet. I step over Kat and then Phil and nearly tripping over Dan in the process. Those two I swear never leave each others sides. I wouldn't leave my friends side in a time like this either. I assume they came together with how close they are. I follow the pitiful path that we made coming into the forest. I look around the beautiful silent forest grinning behind my mask. I rub my hands together trying to create some warmth. Lets just say I am still freezing. I take my axe from its holster and wander over too a tree and begin cutting of the branches. After I got enough I tucked them under my arm. I look around again taking in the overwhelming sense of peace that was in this forest. I didn't feel at peace very much since I came into the game so it was nice for once. The loud of a twig snapping echoed breaking me from my trance. I drop the branches and look around. "Uh who's there?!" I yell. {A/n Cause whoever is there is gonna answer >.< Practical thinking} There is a loud thump and a great pain strikes me in the back of the head. I yelp (It was a manly yelp... I swear!) and fall forward clutching my head which now was throbbing and I couldn't see well. "W-wha- who a-are you?" I ask. The person wore a light green cloak that was ripped at the edges their face covered in a mask. I try to grab my axe which was on the ground a little bit away. The person sighs and kicks it away from me. The dizziness was now coming in waves, I could barely crawl away from the person. That person must have some strength to give me a concussion. The person doesn't answer. I attempt crawling towards my axe but the person steps on my leg with my weak disoriented state that was enough to hold me down. "w-wh-hy?" I mutter my voice barely loud enough to hear. "Do you have a group?" The person asks. They had a accent that I didn't recognize. "wh-hy do y-ou care-?" I ask. Dang my glasses are broken. I reach behind my mask and pull out my glasses the right lens was cracked. "One, sorry for hitting you. Two, I am trying to find a group!" The person says holding out his hand to help me up. "N-nah w-we d-don't t-take people l-like y-you." I mutter that's when I stab my spare knife into his leg. He lets out a surprised yell and stumbles backwards. He looks at me. "Until next time." He says through clenched teeth then he disappears. I let out what sounds like I am being strangled and throw up. I groan and crawl over to the tree and sit with my back against it. 

---------------------------------

Well.
Dang.

Action packed chapter that took me forever to upload! I am really sorry that I missed a upload last week. I was sick with the flu (Which sucked really bad.) but I got this out for you guys so yeah!

Love you all!
Stay safe.
Baiiiiiiiiii

Xoxo Aria <3

----------------------------------

{688 words}