You never know who is gonna go until it happen's

Dans pov

I hit the ground. Pain ran through my crowded mind. I knew I had been hurt but my body wasn't reacting. I wanted to scream. Kat was over me in seconds shaking me. Once it finally registered what was happening I gripped my arm and screamed in pain. My vision was blurry and voices were rushed. I didn't realize that I was still screaming in pain. Someone was shaking me but I couldn't think about anything but the agonizing pain in my whole body.

Kats pov

"He's in shock," I say. His arm was broken, Badly. I could see the bone sticking out of his skin. Blood pooled around him. I grab his arm and he immediately screams in pain more. I suck in a breath. What do I do? I remember someone back in the real world telling me something about broken bones... One of my friends! Did she say to set it maybe? She never told me what to do if it's poking out-of-of his freaking skin?! I groan and whisper a few curses. Calm him down? Calm him down. Okay okay, let's do that! "Dan. Okay, Dan. Please calm down. Your gonna be okay." I look up seeing Anti and Bob desperately trying to fend off the creatures. I put Dan's head in my lap. "Dan! Okay, listen to me. I know it hurts! Please just calm down." I soothe. He groans and whimpers. I felt so bad. I had watched him before this. He was mostly happy! Full of life. Now he is laying close to me dying! His best friend or boyfriend, I don't even know anymore they are close enough to be, he's laying not even a yard away dying as well. Is this how to of my idols would die? Wait? What am I saying? They'll just wake up in the lab perfectly fine. I get up and run over pulling out my knife quickly and stabbing a woman in the chest. Hey. It's kinda like video games in a way. My idol's dying in a game was the least of my worries. I wanna win this game. I twist and pull out the knife. She falls to the floor. Blood pooled around her abdomen. This was a game I could do anything I wanted. I mean everything!

Hehe. Anything.