It's happening again isn't it?

Jack's P.o.v
-----------------

"Wade I am scared..." I whisper staring at the monitor seeing all my friends leading themselves to a certain doom for... me. "Jack I know you are I am too but we can't do anything." Wade mutters he was sitting in one of the chairs facing me. "I know Wade. I know we can't do anything..." I mumble. "We just have to hope they find a way to get out without getting hurt like-..." I trail off at the thought of my friend. "Jack, Wade! You might wanna see this." One of the doctors rush in. "What?" Wade asks. "This t-thing is telling u-us that if everyone is n-not in the r-room for whatever i-it has to say he'll kill all of us even y-your friends." The doctor stutters. Me wade and the doctor run quickly to the main room. I saw what looked to be the whole lab staff. "Everyone is here now." A doctor says into a microphone. "Good." Came a echoed voice. "Now listen carefully. Your 'friends' inside this game are in great danger but, I think that is for another time. Your 'Guinea pig' Wade is his name with die at 5:00 pm today. The other will die the following day at 2:00 am. You have been warned." Suddenly there was static and the voice disappeared. I looked shakily at wade. "What time is it?" I ask my voice shaking. "4:55." A nurse says. Wade looks terrified. "Don't worry Wade! I-its probably a joke. Some sick joke, right?" I say trying to find a reasonable explanation. "But what if it isn't." He whispers. I look at my watch. 4:59. 10 more seconds. 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1. 5:00 pm. I look up. Almost everyone is the room was staring at their watches. "See Wade it was not real." I say relieved. Wade looks at me still obviously shaking. Suddenly Wade starts coughing. Wheezing. Choking! He was choking. I rush over and try to pat him on the back but his body seemed to shut down and he collapsed.

----------------