Epilogue

Jack

My life had started to get back to normal. It would never be completely normal but, the pain was starting to go away and I returned to my normal life. Soon after the game me and my girlfriend, Signe moved out of our house in Ireland. We both wanted a new start desperately so we settled down in England.

Now here I am.

I ordered my coffee and sat down at the table in the coffee shop. I surveyed the area, which was a habit I had picked up after the game, and smiled slightly.

I would be seeing everyone for the first time after the game. Seeing each other would, of course, spark emotions but, we felt like we needed it. Anti then sat down next to me. He flashes me a comforting smile.

"Emotion is an understatement. Seeing each other will be odd, to say the least."

He now looked way more human than before. His eyes had shifted to a Dark green since he was masking the real colour. His skin wasn't as pasty white as it normally was and a barely noticeable flush spread across his cheeks which we both had it and everyone thought it was "adorable".

He takes a sip of coffee, this was one of the ways you could tell us apart. His coffee had tons of creamer yet mine was plain black

"How do you drink that stuff?" I ask.

"It tastes better than what you have!" He chuckles.

Suddenly the door opens.

"Jack and Anti! How the hell do I tell you apart now?!" It was Felix. His Swedish accent filled my ears reminding me of happy memories together. Cry was standing beside him their fingers intertwined, they had been the only two to actually talk after what happened. I assumed they were together now.

"I don't think Jack can kill a person with ease." Anti smiles cockily.

"Aye! You don't know that! I've got these PLUS ONE BICEPS!!!" I retort flexing my muscles.

Cry and Felix laugh walking over, Felix hugs me tightly and I hug back. Felix was plenty taller than me so he like crushed me but, I didn't mind. He pulls away.

"How have you guys been then?" Felix asks Cry had gone to get coffee, just as mysterious as always.

Anti and I looked at each other. 

"Good." We both said in unison.

Felix chuckles. 

"Was that planned or are you guys like psychic?!"

Me and Anti both chuckle taking sips before answering. We did this often and it bothered most people. Mostly Signe but, shhhhhh.

"Demonic." Anti's eyes flash black.

Felix jumps.

"THAT WASN'T AN ANSWER!!!"

Cry walks back and hands Felix a coffee.

"They spelled my name with a E."  He shows us the cup. 

"IT SPEAKS!" I smirk.

Cry rolls his eyes playfully as the door opens again.

The brown-haired boy that we had grown accustomed to seeing walked in.

"Dan! One part of Youtube's favourite power couple! UH, I MEAN... Youtube's favourite power duo!"

We all chuckle.

Nice to know we could still have a nice laugh every once and while even with everything that happened. It was horrible that it all happened but somehow we all managed to keep our humanity and the ability to laugh at stupid stuff like that. Stupid stuff like making fun of each other's relationships and just listening to video ideas.

We talked for what seemed like hours. It was all mostly about our lives, well, our lives now. How we were doing and what we were all doing. The game was in the back of all of our minds but no one had the guts to say anything about the horrible events that brought was all here. The horrible events that would leave us scarred and broken for the rest of our lives. 

We would probably never be able to forget it all completely, but for now, we could at least try and have a nice time and pretend that we were just good friends going to have coffee and dinner and just have a nice time.

Most friends didn't have horrible scarring about watching their beloved friends die in front of them, but we can't all win, can we?

The easily recognizable Zoe stood there.

"Guys!" She smiles slightly running over and hugging us one by one. Her voice had that familiar British accent which was music to my ears at this point.

"The one and only Zoe." Felix smiles as she hugs him.

She nods and smiles looking at everyone. "It's weird to see almost all of us together again..." 

"Almost all of us at least"

-

Their funerals were quiet. Not many people attended them, but we did. I struggled at Marks funeral to get up in front of everyone and speak about me and him and our lives and how happy he was always.

But I knew I had too. I had to let the world know how amazing he was and how much I cared about him. I had no clue what we were though. We never really discussed it. None-the-less, I wasn't there to share our personal histories.

I went to every single funeral. Every. Single. One. I endured looking at the closed caskets (Due to the fact they recovered no bodies), consoling families and facing the horrible truth.

---

What? were you really expecting a good ending? Childish. Not every 

Now I would say "The End", but remember.                                                                                                                                                             

This Game is never-ending.

So I will settle for the next best thing

The end... for now.