I reached in my pocket and checked it...it's a text from a number I didn't recognize.

Hello Tyron baby :) I luv u soo much and wanna have babies with u named Lebron and Shack ;)

What the hell? Is this a prank text or something ?!

I replied back

Who's this ~ Tyron

This better not be no stupid students that mysteriously got my number and is texting me dumb shit.

I instantly got a reply

Hey Ty, it's Chasity. Dat waz Trent dat juss texted u tryna be funny -__- ~ Chasity.

My heart instantly sped up. Chasity is texting me right now..Chasity is actually texting me!! Okay Tyron calm down, stop acting like she's a Celebrity and your a groupie. Even though if she really was famous I would dead ass be her groupie.

Suddenly the bell ranged for lunch and the class started getting up.

" Mr A, I didn't finish my worksheet " one of the students whined.

" Take it home and do it for homework " I said still staring at my phone like it was gold.

They said something else but I paid it no attention, I just nodded my head until he stopped talking. All I wanna do right now is text the love of my life.

When the classroom was empty, I began debating on what I should text her back. I re read the text over and over as I debated. Okay what should I say? OH!! she said Trent was with her, we could talk about that.

Trent was with u? ~ Tyron

I waited anxiously for her to text back. Each milli second felt like an hour and each actual second felt like a year.

Finally my phone vibrated and I checked it eagarly

Yeaa, he came 2 visit u but u had a class so he came down 2 the gym 2 hang wit me :) ~ Chasity

Trent came to visit me? Ugh, that boy is stuck to me like a magnet to a fridge.

I then decided to change the subject from Trent and talk about more important things

Ooo, u know u did horriable on ur History quiz rite? ~ Tyron

As soon as I sent it I immediately felt scared. Was that too harsh? What if she takes it personal and get mad for insulting her intelligence?! Maybe I should've put a smiley face at the end of it so she could've known I was joking.

Finally she text back and I opened it anxiously

O well, History ain't my subject :/ ~ Chasity

I sighed in relief that she wasn't mad and replied back instantly

U have potential though, ur answer on Martin Luther King was really great :) ~ Tyron

Y thanx Tyron ~ Chasity

I couldn't help but grin at the text. I love it when she calls me Tyron instead of Mr Anderson. 

Ur welcome :) Y don't u let me tutor u after school hours ~ Tyron

If I tutor her after school I can get to know her more...more than a student.

She texted back and I checked it with a grin on my face

We'll see ;) Anyway I gotta go, lunch is the only subject I'm able 2 pass :) ~ Chasity

I grinned as I put my phone back in my pocket. Imma get my girl.

I sighed in relief when the bell ranged for dismissal.