1

Morgan's POV

"Brennen! What the hell are you doing?!" I could hear my mom yelling. I got out of bed and ran out and saw Brennen making a mess with the food. It's Thanksgiving and he was helping mom with cooking and there was a huge mess with the turkey.

"What the hell happened?" I asked and started cleaning the mess on the floor from the stuffing.

"Your brother was being an idiot while stuffing the turkey and made a mess everywhere. The dogs almost ate it." She said. I shook my head and finished cleaning up. I was currently in a sports bra and short shorts since I was getting ready for the dinner.

"You should finish getting ready, Colby is gonna be here soon." Brennen said. I threw out the paper towel and I went back to my room. I shut the door and I went back to doing my make up and hair. I finished that and got dressed in a neon pink dress that was a spaghetti strap and stopped mid thigh and has a black belt around the waist. I made sure my nails were painted neon pink with the ring fingers black. I loved it. My hair was curled too. I put on black flats and sprayed on some perfume and I walked out and to everyone.

"Morgan, can you run out to my car and see if I left the pies in there?" My mom asked.

"Sure." I said and grabbed her keys and walked out to her car and unlocked it and looked to see if the pies were in there. I saw a bag with the pies in it and grabbed it.

"Need help?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I hit my head on the roof of the car.

"Ow." I said and got out of the car with the bag and I saw Colby. "Hey." I said.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." I shut the door and locked the car. We walked inside. "They were in the car and look, I found a puppy outside." I said.

"Did Kobe get outside again?" Brennen asked. Colby and I walked into the kitchen.

"No, not that puppy. This puppy." I said and put the pies on the counter.

"Brennen, get back to cleaning." Mom said. Brennen rolled his eyes and went back to cleaning. Jake walked in.

"Hey, Jakey." I said and kissed his cheek and he kissed my cheek at the same time.

"Hey, Morgan." He said.

"Cmon, let's go sit out back." I said to Colby. He nodded. We walked out back and sat at the table.

"You look gorgeous." He said.

"Thank you." I said and crossed one leg over the other.

"How's school been going?" He asked.

"It's been going good. I'm actually almost done with this semester." I said.

"That's good." He said. Brennen walked outside with Jake and beers. He gave one to Colby and went to give me one.

"I'm good tonight." I said.

"More for me." He said and shrugged his shoulders. I yawned and sat back.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" Colby asked.

"Uh, no. Every guy I had tried to talk to, Brennen and Jake come in as big brother and scare the guy off." I said. Mom and Jessica walked out and mom handed me a soda. "Thanks." I said. She nodded.

"Do you like anyone?" He asked.

"At this moment? Yes." I said. Brennen and Jake both looked at me. "Okay, I love you, guys, but you honestly need to step off when it comes to me being with someone." I said.