When Bunty came to visit

*\*\*\*\*\*\**\*\*\*\*\*\**\*\*\*\*\*
N/a

After series 5 Bunty went home, after the fall out with her dad. Until up near Christmas she had been allowed to visit Father Brown, and during that visit some things don't go so well.

(I know this didn't happen but remember this is my AU, I'll post more about my AU in my Weird and Random book, so make sure to read it)

Without further ado let's enjoy the book.
*\*\*\*\*\*\**\*\*\*\*\*\**\*\*\*\*\*

After traveling quite a long way to Kembleford, Toothless was tired so he slept on the floor in the kitchen. While I was begging to get information about series 6, but they kept telling me "it wasn't supposed to be spilled."

I slouched down on the chair and sighed. Even telling them that I wouldn't tell anyone else they still didn't say. I almost got Sid as he had to walk out the room for a bit before coming back. So then I just we stayed silent, and began to wonder about the possibilities.

Suddenly an unfamiliar voice broke the silence.

"Coo-ee" greeted a voice. "It's only me."

Sid, Father Brown, Mrs M, and I all looked to see who it was even Toothless looked.

"Even this house is cold, like outside." Said the figure that walked in.

Toothless groaned as he recognised the person, as he went back to sleep covering his head with his paws.

"Bunty" greeted Father Brown with a smile.

'Oh boy, help me now lords.' I thought.

Sid got up to hug Bunty, while I sat there. Even Mrs McCarthy greeted her.

"Who is this?" Bunty asked.

I assumed she was talking to me, but before I could give myself an introduction Sid did it. All I could do was sit there and listen to what he was going to say about me, luckily it wasn't anything bad.

"So your not from here are you?" Bunty asked.

I just nodded.

Sid went to talk to Bunty so they out the room. As soon as that happened Father Brown began to tell me something.

"I know your not to keen on her, but at least make her feel welcome." The Father advised.

I secretly rolled my eyes. "So I'm guessing you want me to talk to her?" I asked.

Father Brown nodded.

"About what?" I asked.

"Well you can always briefly explained where you are from." He answered.

I looked at Toothless and whispered. "Try and briefly explain the 21st Century." Which caused him to chuckle.

"Alright then I'll go and talk to her." I said getting up.

Toothless went to follow me out of the presbytery. I put on my jacket as it got cold, now I could see what she meant the house was as cold as outside. We walked to the gate at the start of the road down to the church, which was where they were.