"Amelia please just listen to me." He says softly.

"No! You killed my brother! You murdered him because he didn't agree with your stupid plan to keep killing innocent people. You have been convincing me this entire time that this awful man named Westly was the one who killed Adrian. You are a liar!" I start to scream, louder then I ever thought I could.

"Amelia let me explain!" He says a little louder.

"Okay so you're not the man who killed my brother?" I cross my arms and go silent- waiting for him to answer. His eyes blink a few times as he stand their without making a sound. Every second of silence that goes by just makes my heart break even more. His head dips down and I see him start obsessively twisting the rings on his fingers, avoiding an answer.

He killed him.

"Oh my god." My voice breaks and I cup my hand over my mouth. His silence was enough to tell me the truth. He shoots his head back up from my words, his cheeks burning red.

"It w-was an accident." The soft words fall from his crimson lips, making my chest ache.

"You killed him!" I shout while tears shower down my face as I stare at the man who has been lying to me this entire time. I feel like everything I have known up to today has been a lie. The man I love more then anyone else in this world has been keeping a earth shattering secret from me and ruined whatever trust I built with him.

"I didn't mean to! We were arguing one day about the future of Malignant, we both said things we didn't mean and started fighting. I blacked out Amelia, I blacked out and didn't come back until he was dead. I'm so sorr-" He tries to explain but I can't even listen to his voice without feeling absolutely destroyed.

"No! Don't you dare blame this on your blackouts. You've been lying to me this entire time! You led me to believe that you loved me Harry!" I scream back at him, making his widen his eyes.

"I do love you!" He immediately shouts back, eyebrows knitting together.

"No you don't! If you ever did then you would have told me the truth! Was this all just some sick twisted game to you Harry? Was the fun for you? Was killing my brother not good enough for you so you decided to abduct me and make my life miserable?" I almost choke as I scream at him.

"It was never a game! Amelia I always loved you! I wanted to tell you about Adrian but I didn't know how! I was going to tell you that night that you we slept together but you didn't let me tell you!" He yells back.

"Are you really pinning that on me? You had so many opportunities to confess Harry! If you tried a little harder then I would have stopped and let you tell me, but you probably just wanted to sleep with me right?" I say in hurt. I feel absolutely drained from emotions. I can't even process the words before I scream them at him. If I didn't let my desires get in the way that night, then I would've found out a lot quicker.

"You know that's not true! Amelia please don't think like that of me. I would never do something like that to you!" He says in his defence, his voice cracking in some spots.

"You knew that if you told me that night then I never would have slept with you. I can't believe I went through with that!" I squeeze the roots of my hair in anger and disappointment in myself.

"Don't say that. Do you actually regret it?" He says while trying to step closer to me, but once again I step back. His body freezes in hurt as he realizes that I don't want to be any closer to him.