21. Cupids arrow

"The grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love and something to live for." ~ Joseph Addison

Tsholofelo Mofokeng.

The Zeldenrust family had family left and boy was i glad. I couldn't stand Tessa and Leo playing match made in heaven infact I don't even care. After cleaning up the kitchen mostly wiping the stove clean, i made my way towards the lounge area. It was almost midnight and everyone was asleep. Thembi said she wasn't feeling well and I had noticed from her behavior earlier so I gladly told her that I would do her chores if she promised that, whenever anyone had to go up to Leo's room it would be her. She looked at me with worry then easily brushed it off and nodded.

I switched of the lights, walking towards the back door. I was suddenly pulled back and pressed against the wall. When I looked up, his ocean blue eyes, i already knew who it was. His eyes glimmered in the dark.

"Hope, we need to talk ?" He whispered.

"No, we don't. Can I go now ?" I tried pulling away from his tight grip.

"Stop avoiding this." I was about to protest when he pressed his lips onto mine. I didn't let him in, i couldn't but I found myself drowning into his embrace. He had my hands pressed above my head as he tilted his head to kiss my jaw. My breath was a bit shaky. "No.." I pushed him back when I had finally processed everything.

"Mr. Le roux this is wrong, now can I please take my leave ?" I tried saying calmly but my voice betrayed me. The kiss he gave me, seemed to have take everything out of me.

"I promise, I'm not engaged." He sighed running his hands through his messy blonde waves.

"Okay, good for you." I tried walking away only to be pulled back reiteratively.

"Hope, i can't say I love you when I don't feel it. I'm not one to lie about my feelings but we both know that there is something between us and like I said I care about you." He exhaled looking vulnerable than I have ever seen him in my entire life of knowing his existence. It made me angry, it made me really mad, it enraged me because I didn't know what exactly he wanted from me. What made me even more mad is that he just told me he doesn't love me and ... I love him. I have known it for a while now, i hate myself for getting attached so fast.

"Say something.." He said in a hushed tone as his hand caressed my face.

"This wasn't even suppose to happen, you made it clear that you don't feel anything for me so I don't know what you want from me." I said crossing my arms.

"What do you want from me ?" I asked breathing out heavily. He looked taken aback by the question but most of all he was at sixes and sevens, thrown out of balance and confused. He didn't even know himself what he wanted from me.

"I thought so too." I replied as a matter of fact.

"I stayed because of you." He said quickly holding my hand and I gulped down the feeling of nausea because deep down I wanted him to say he loved me, even if it didn't change anything. Even if-

"I didn't ask you to-" i said in actuality.

"I know, i just want you to know that." He said letting go of my hand. I felt disappointed, as stupid as it sounds I enjoyed the attention he was giving me. I craved for his attention or maybe even more. I wanted his hands on my body like before even if it would amount to nothing. He was engaged he would leave anyways but I would still remember all the good moments we had together. We were world apart, he was white and I'm black. There is no way in hell we would ever be together but I wanted this- him - so bad. He licked his bottom lip waiting for me to reply. Slowly he walked towards me, even still in the dark the only gaze I followed was his blue mesmerising eyes. He stood in front of me until there was absolutely no space between us. Here we go again, I thought when I felt my breasts become rigid and pointy against with solid chest.

"You can't deny that there is something between us." He whispered making my insides do somersaults. His right hand snacked it's way around my waist. Feeling every curve and meander contoured by my dress. I gulped down the feeling of anxiety.

"Leo-" i said trying to protest.

"Hope, look at me." He demanded but I didn't want to his blue eyes intimidated my own ordinary brown eyes. His hand softly lifted my chin up to look his 6'2 height. The disadvantage of being short, my 5'2 height couldn't match up to his height. I looked up to him in the literal sense. "There is something between us, i can't put my finger on it but please don't leave. I need you..." He laid a soft kiss on my somber lips. "I want you." He kissed my lips a little deeper asking for entrance. I was caught in a trance. "Please don't leave, please don't ignore me, please don't act like nothing happened in those couple of days we spent together." He hissed softly grazing his bottom lip on mine. I shivered with need.

"Let's figure this out together." He whispered and finally I couldn't resist the need and deny the attraction between us so I kissed him back. Allowing my hands hang loosely around his shoulders. Even if he said let's die together in the way that he said it, i would still be convinced it only means heaven. Whatever that comes out of his plump lips always seems like heaven. He promises me the things I know i will never get but I still want them. I still want to believe he can give me those things. I still want to believe him when promises me the world, there is no better feeling. I know deep down this will never succumb to anything but I still want to try. I still want to have whatever he has to offer- I'm inlove with him - i have no idea when did cupids arrow hit me ?

Vote ♡ Comment

Happy new YEAR guys.
Baby Daddy Facade is now a completed book so you could always give it a try while I update this one... ❤