7. He's lips on mine

"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous." - Ingrid Bergman

-

Tsholofelo Mofokeng.

Today I wasn't on cooking duty so that was a plus. I was worried because through out the whole weekend when i went home, Sam wasn't there. I feared something horrible might have happened to my poor brother. As for my father, i felt disappointed. He totally abandoned us for another family. He was capable of anything like borrowing money from the most dangerous loans sharks, pass out in the bar, get drunk to the point where he doesn't remember his name....but I didn't think he was capable of abandoning his kids just like that.

I laid the grey towels in Mr. De Ruiter's master bedroom. With my mind else where I went to the next room and opened the door without knocking...

"OhmyGod I'm so so so so sorry." I gasped, Leo stood there not only shirtless but naked. Goodness what's wrong with me. I immediate closed my eyes and turned around.

"I swear I didn't mean to, I'm sorry-" I stuttered feeling beyond flabbergasted.

"It's okay." the room rang with his laughter. "Hope, you can turn around." He summoned.

"Uh no, I think I will just leave." I stuttered my eyes still closed.

- It was soooooooo big and pink.

"I'm really sorry." I apologized like an idiot.

"Stop apologising, Hope." He chuckled. "Why are you acting like you have never seen a man naked ?" He muttered but that was the truth.

"Uh-" before I could say anything else, I felt his presence at the back of me. I gulped down, the feeling of nervousness.

"You haven't ?" He questioned putting his hands on my waist and turning me around to face him. He towered over my body  and his hands felt warm and soft against my skin.

"Open your eyes." He summoned and I could feel his breath on my lips, was he that close. I opened my eyes immediately meeting his blue orbs. God they were so beautiful. I realised he had wrapped a towel around his waist but he was still shirtless and that made me nervous.

"Mr. Le roux ?" I squirmed when I felt his hands wrap around my waist and surprisingly I liked it. I had never ever been this close to a man. I felt awkward because I had seen him naked and it was so big. I guess that destroys all the Township myths about Boers having small winnies compared to black men. I have such a dirty mind, how can I be thinking about such when a handsome Greek God is leaning towards my lips.

"It's Leo." He whispered  his lips grazing onto mine.

"Uhm Leo-" i felt his hands roaming around my body and I hated to admit the fact that it felt so good.

"Yes, Hope ?" He said in a raspy tone.

"This is uhm wrong." I managed to let out a shaky breath.

"Wrap your arms around my neck, Hope." He said leaning in until I felt his lips on mine. Out of instinct I let my arms hang loose around his neck. He's lips were so soft against mine, it felt so good. I had never been in a man's arms before. He asked for entrance and I let him take control because myself I didn't know what i was doing. He's tongue fought with mine for dominance in slow motion, i could feel my knees getting weak. I felt weird there was warmth between my thighs and I had never felt like that before. When his hands gripped my butt, i let out a moan. My breasts felt rigid and pointy against his hard chest. It seemed like everything must have stopped, i had never felt so...

- What the hell are you doing Tsholo ? Are you in your right mind

I pushed him back and I was in panicking mode. "I'm sorry this will never happen again. I'm so sorry." I stormed out of his room and the last thing I saw was Leo smirking as he bit on his bottom lip.

- Why was he so attractive argh ?

Bottomline is i just had my first kiss with a white man and I liked it. Walking towards the kitchen, i touched my lips trying to convince myself that it really happened and I wasn't dreaming.

"Someone is in a good mood." Thembi interrupted my thoughts.

"Uh no." I smiled again. Oh my goodness just really kissed a white man. It felt so good. He was so good. He's so experienced. I liked it. I really liked it and I want him to do it again and again and again. I want to kiss him forever..

- you idiot, stop being delusional. He is out of your league that was a one time thing.

My subconscious was right. This is apartheid South Africa, if I was ever found with a white man doing unspeakable things...I would probably die in detention cells at the police station.

Forget about it.

"I think-" She was interrupted by Ruiter.

"Thembi does it take a century to prepare breakfast." He yelled.

"Here we go again." She grumbled taking the tea to the dining room.

I stayed silent stuck in my own thoughts suddenly I was pushed against the wall. "Hope don't be such a tease, our discussion is pending." He whispered in my ear and my stomach fluttered with butterflies.

"What discussion ?" I quirked a brow.

"This. Dis-" He laid a soft kiss on my lips. "Scussion." He smirked.

"Are you trying to get me to lose my job and my life." I deadpanned.

"I don't know maybe." He shrugged before letting go and walking out leaving me stupefied.

He was dressed in his formal wear and he just looked breathtaking but I like when he was shirtless.

- Shut up Tsholo.

I proceeded to washing the dishes and a feeling of euphoria rushing through my body...excitement. I was excited for the first time in my life, i had something to look forward to and I like the feeling of not worrying.

vote ♡ comment