23. With a bit of intimacy

"Who so loves believes the impossible." ~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Tsholofelo Mofokeng.

Ofcause.

It was that time of the month where Mnr. De Ruiter held a party, gala, gathering, braai, barbecue, cook out, wienie roast what ever the beau monde society of Boers would call it. It was the only time De Ruiter socialized with other neighbors or farmers or businessmen. I would like to think he hated having people around, i realised he was a loner and pretty much wanted it to stay that way. It would be a long day with alot of yelling, shouting and snapping.

I realised i wasn't asleep anymore, infact I was awake but my eyes were closed. I opened my eyes meeting the extravagant ceiling and the Golden chandelier which only reminded me I wasn't in my room. Infact my room didn't even have proper ceiling just zinc, whenever it rained the sound echoed right below. Thembi and I had not said anything about it to De Ruiter, he always said he would fix it ofcause it would be coming out of our paychecks so we never bothered him again. I even forgot how it felt to sleep on a bed that felt like the springs were going pop out and sting you whenever you moved about. Infact I even forgot how it felt to sleep alone because I had been sleeping with Leo for almost two weeks. It was an amazing feeling sleeping in his arms, i felt safe but above all I felt like everything was going to be okay. I forgot each and every worry everytime he put me to bed as his blue eyes glistened in the dark with his blonde locks tickling my neck everytime he kissed my collarbone. His amazing smirk only gave me butterflies. The truth of the matter was and is I'm inlove with Leonardo Le Roux.

I tried to move his arm steadily off my waist, he looked so peaceful sleeping ; like an angel. His blonde hair in a wavy mess but still managed to looked heavenly. His rosy pink lips parted as he took each breath. I moved only for him to bring me back close to his bare chest.

"Thought you were asleep ?" I whispered.

"Until I realised you were about to leave me." He whispered back his morning voice was always husky and sounded even more appealing to the ears. It gave him that boyish look.

"I have to go before Mr. De Ruiter wakes up." I replied tracing my fingers on his bare chest.

"You know he wakes up at eight and it's still five am so please stay, we could shower together like always then you can leave." He said giving me a smooth kiss on my temple, it made me feel unimaginable things. He made me feel unexplainable things.

"I would love to."

"But ?" He asked his thumb caressing my bottom lip.

"Remember the event, he was talking about.." I paused looking at his dilated pupils. "Well it's today and I have to prepare everything." I added.

"You work too hard, do you know that ?" Leo placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"I have to, i mean don't forget we are different." I frowned.

"I know, i just feel like my uncle doesn't even appreciate how hard you work so why bother ?" He said with a hint of doubt in his voice.

"You do understand if I quit - this - whatever we have will end plus I won't be able to provide for my brother and I."

"Well I don't want this to end." his hand made its way to my butt.

"You love my butt too much." I said rolling my eyes.

"I can't help it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I can't help it. You were curved to perfection." He said giving me a cheeky smile even in the dark, i could see his pearly whites. His smile was something to take in.

"I have to go shower then I will leave." I abruptly pulled away and standing on my two feet, butt naked. I knew if I didn't pull away ; I wouldn't leave because he would just distract me the whole time.

"I will just shower with you ?" He smirked kneeling on the bed pulling me close to his chest.

"It's too early, you should sleep." I let out a moan when he kissed my neck feeling his huge length poking my abdomen.

"I don't care, i might as well wake up if you won't lay with me."

"You are such a distraction." I giggled walking away from him. Deep down I knew he would follow and he did. The next thing I knew ten minutes later we were all over each other in the shower. My back slammed against the cold wall as water droplets made their way down our bodies. His hair looked way better when wet. He nibbled on my nipples earning a moan, he knew just where and how to get it. We had become so acquintated to each other's bodies that we were so comfortable doing anything. He positioned his already hard length on my heat and held me tight around his waist as he slammed into me, the palm of my left hand covering the incoherent moans escaping from my lips with each helpless thrust. This was how we always seemed to start our day.. with a bit of intimacy.

_____

It was almost midday, the guests were beginning to arrive. Mnr. De Ruiter had already rudely informed Thembi and I, what needed to be done. For some reason I was alot happier than I had ever been at work, Leo made me happy infact he gave me a reason to live for, he gave meaning to my hopeless life.

"Tsholo, how long are you going to keep this up ?" Thembi said out the blue as I unpacked the meat putting it on the tray then De Ruiter would do the rest.

"Keep what up ?" I replied not looking at her.

"Sleeping with that boer." She whispered as if someone would hear us.

"Look he is not taking advantage of me infact I enjoy it." I smiled genuinely. She looked at me with pity in her eyes as she shook her head in disbelief.

"I expected better from you Tsholo but it seems you have no morals or values infact you don't know your self worth. How can you stoop so low ? I thought maybe growung up without a mother was the reason but I don't know you anymore." She said in a bashful manor.

"This has nothing to do with my mother and you don't know me." I said becoming angry with her at the very moment.

"The truth of the matter is you are a sfebe (hoe)." She rolled her eyes and it took everything in me not to slap her hard but I didn't have it in me. I felt dirty, maybe I was a hoe. Sleeping with someone who is engaged to be married to another woman, how would I feel if I was in her shoes ?

"Fine, I'm a hoe let me be and I thought you were someone I could trust." I mumbled regretfully.

"I'm just telling you what's wrong and right about this situation."

"But I don't need your judgement, what I need right now is a friend." I sighed. "Stop acting like my mother, she is dead and you are not her so just stop it."

"Stop making me feel bad because this is the only time I have ever felt genuinely happy in my life ; don't make me feel bad for it." I said taking the tray with me walking away from her. I just couldn't stand her anymore, i couldn't.