I'm a wandress
I'm a one night stand
Don't belong to no city
Don't belong to no man
I'm the violence in the pouring rain
I'm a hurricane
I'm a hurricane.

I went down to a place in Brooklyn
Where you tripped on LSD
And I found myself reminded
To keep you far away from me.

And there's a storm you're starting now

I'm a wandress
I'm a one night stand
Don't belong to no city
Don't belong to no man
I'm the violence in the pouring rain
I'm a hurricane
I'm a hurricane

He says, ''Oh baby, beggin' you to save me
Well lately, I like 'em crazy
Oh, maybe, you could devastate me
Little lady, come and fade me.''

I'm a wandress
I'm a one night stand
Don't belong to no city
Don't belong to no man
I'm the violence in the pouring rain
I'm a hurricane.'' She finished and the crowd went crazy. She smiled and walked off.

''We'll give the judges 10 minutes then they will decide. The winner of this will be handed 10 grand and a secret surprise.'' The principal said with a smile and walked off.

10 minutes later the one judge gave the principal a piece of paper and the principal walked back on stage.

''3rd place we have Tori with her break dance.
2nd place we have Megan who sang a Britney Spears song.
And 1st place we have Allison with her song hurricane from Halsey.'' Everyone stood up and we all cheered when we hears Ally's name.

''What!'' A high pitch tone screeched. While Ally rolled her eyes.

Allison's POV

''What!'' Megan's high pitched tone screeched. While I just rolled my eyes.

''Anyway. Allison you won 10 grand along with a chance to sing with Ed Sheeran at tonight's concert here at the school.'' The principal announced.

''Excuse me principal Edwards. Can I talk to you?'' I asked when he walked downstairs.

''Sure Allison, what's up?'' He asked.

''Well you see I already sang with Ed Sheeran, so why don't we give this chance to Megan.'' I suggested.

''Um yeah sure. Lets just ask Megan.'' The principal said.

''Megan do you want to take my place and sing with Ed Sheeran tonight?'' I asked her as she walked by us.

''OMG Yes Please!'' She squealed.

''There you go. You did great Megan you deserve it. Goodluck.'' And with that I walked away to see all the boys look at me in shock.

''Why? You could've sang with-.'' Henco stopped himself looking behind me.

''Me. You could've sang with me, again.'' A voice said behind me.

''Ed!'' I squealed and turned around hugging him tight.

''Hey Sassy Ally.'' He laughed hugging me back.

''You two know each other?'' Henco asked.

''Yeah, the day of my mom's fashion show we got close and we kept in touch since.'' I explained.

''Ed honey. How have you been?'' My mom asked walked closer to us.

''Hey Alice I've been good. And I can see you've been good momma bear.'' Ed smiled hugging my mom.