13

hello. i know i have been saying this like everytime i upload an update of my book, but really, thank you all so much for giving time to read 'Vapor'. everytime i see my reads are increasing, you have no idea how much it makes me happy especially since i man just starting with this whole writing a fanfic thing. so thank you thank you thank you. all the love. 💕

And also! HAPPY 6 YEARS 5SOS!!! YOU HAVE COME SO FAR! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU BOYS! ❤

---

"So," Michael said as he slumped down on the couch in between me and Ashton, hugging the bowl of popcorn as we're watching a movie, "hallooween is in a few days and Josh and Tyler will be throwing a huge Halloween party and we are all invited."

The four of us are in Michael and Ashton's apartment. It is Saturday morning and Michael invited both me and Calum over to hang out.

"Are we gonna dress up too?" Calum asked from the other side of me on the couch.

"Yes, buddy. It's Halloween," Michael replied with a shrug.

"Luke?" I heard Ashton say from the end of the couch.

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and before either of us can say anything, Michael exclaimed, "Holyshit, Luke! I'm sorry!"

I gave Michael a confused expression, "Sorry for what?"

"Well you know...I forgot you don't like parties because of the whole Andrew stuff." Michael said.

"No, it's fine," I told Michael with a smile, "To be honest, I think I wanna go to that party because it's a Halloween party and I love halloween and we get to dress up."

"Are you sure?" Calum asked with concern.

"Yeah, I am. Well, I can't stay away from parties forever right? And if it's Josh and Tyler's party then I am pretty sure Andrew won't be anywhere near there. So yeah, I know I'll be fine."

"Ok, that's great!" Michael said with a smile. "So, who are we gonna be?"

"Damn. I have no idea who I'm gonna be this Halloween," Calum muttered.

"Me too," I agreed with Calum.

"I know who I'm gonna be," Ashton said, taking a sip of his beer.

"Who?" Michael asked him.

Ashton looked at him and said, "Myself. I ain't dressing up."

"You're such a kill joy," Michael told him with an eyeroll.

"Well I didn't say you do the same," Ashton shot back.

"Come on, man. Just this year?" Michael urged.

"Not gonna happen."

"You used to love halloween."

"People change."

"Yeah, you did. A lot." Michael muttered but we all heard and an awkward silence took over.

Calum slumped down in his seat, hugging a throw pillow while Michael just turned hus attention on the movie playing and occupied himself with the popcorn.

I subtly glanced on Ashton who also just focused his attention to the movie. I let out a huff then said, trying to ease the whole awkward situation, "You know, this movie is kinda boring. Why don't we all go out? I mean it's still around 10AM so maybe we can head out for lunch or something?"

Michael turned to look at me with a wide grin on his face and said, "I just have the perfect idea."

"Ok...what is it?" I asked him.