3

I am really sorry for the super late update. I am writing on my phone so like all of my chapters are in my phone and I got a new one and I forgot to transfer everything to my new phone and the old one got reset so everything was gone and I got pretty busy so I was just able to write today and I am so sorry if this chapter sucks. I did try my best though so I hope you would still like this one. ☺

---

My head is throbbing and feels really heavy. I can't even push my eyes to open because I feel like my head would literally explode if I do. I shut my eyes more tightly and raised my hand up to my head and pressed my fingers to my temple for the hopes of easing just a little bit of pain.

"Luke..." I heard a very familiar voice say that in an instant I shot my eyes open to see if my suspicion is right.

I looked around the room and realized that I am in someone else's room for I don't recognize anything in it. My eyes roamed around until it landed on the figure sitting on the chair by the desk across the bed I am laying on, hazel-green eyes intently staring at me and I swear to God, I almost had a heart attack seeing who it was, confirming my suspicion, that I jolted up on the bed with wide eyes and mouth hung open.

Ashton.

This is literally my death. I know that for sure. I know this is the end of me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked in a very calm tone and I am so confused and surprised at the same time since I am already expecting him to throw a punch my way and beat me up to death since I am so stupid for not doing what was told. I don't remember anything that happened but I am pretty sure I was so stupid that I ended up in this room with him.

"Luke...?" He said again, making me look at him with wide eyes. "Are you okay?"

"What?" That was the only thing I can manage to say.

"Are you okay?" Ashton repeated. "How are you feeling?"

"It hurts," I said with a gulp.

Ashton's expression quickly turned dark as he said in a low tone which made shivers run down my spine and I am not sure if it is bad or good, "What hurts?"

"My head. It hurts. So bad." I softly told him as I looked down.

I heard him huff. I looked up and watched him as he stood up from the chair he is sitting on and walked over to the night stand. He opened the first drawer and pulled out a bottle of pills. He opened the lid and dropped two on his palm, closed the lid again, and dropped the bottle back into the drawer and closed it. He then grabbed the glass of water on the nightstand then turned to me, handing me those.

I stared at the pills then looked up at him with a surprised and confused expression.

"It's Tylenol. For the pain in your head." He said in his usual tone.

"Oh.," I said as I slowly took them from his hands. "Thanks."

He nodded then sat down on the edge of the bed.

I felt uncomfortable with him near me but confused as hell as to why he is being like this...less scary.

I tried to hide how I am feeling about the current situation and swallowed down the pills with water. I was gonna put the glass of water back on the nightstand but Ashton caught my hand and took the glass from me and placed it back on the nighstand.

I was really caught off guard by his action but hid it by immediately looking down at my lap. I really don't understand what is going on, I don't remember anything, and I don't know where I am. Most especially, why am I with him and why is he acting differently?