10

First of all, I would really wan to thank you all for giving time to read my story. I know I keep saying it, but I am really really and truly happy about it. I really never thought that someone would actually read my story but now, 300 reads..it may be just a small amount of reads compared to other books, but it is more than enough for me. I am truly grateful and I really appreciate it. So, THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. <3

---

"Honey, I'm home!" I heard Calum call out in the apartment as soon as he entered.

I smiled wide then called back, "In my room, sweetie!"

"Sweetie?" Ashton said over the receiver and I chuckled remembering I was talking to him on the phone since he called me to check if I got home safely after work. He wasn't able to pick me up so he asked Niall to give me a ride home. I really didn't want him to do that since I don't wanna bother Niall. I can always take the bus. But I didn't know anything until I just saw the Irish boy waiting for me outside the café when I got off of work.

"Why? You jealous?" I responded, teasingly.

Ashton scoffed, "Jealous? No. I'm pretty sure your best friend is not your type."

I laughed at what he said, "God, you're so jealous but yeah, he's not."

"I know you like me very much but you didn't have to call me 'God'. Well anyway, that just proves how much you are into me, so..."

"Holyshit. Did you just make a joke?" I commented both jokingly and surprisingly. Well never have I heard Ashton make any joke.

"Don't make it such a big deal."

I laughed, "Though how much I wanted to make it such a big deal right now, I really need to go. I can hear Calum's footsteps. He's headed towards my room."

"Ok. Just text me later before you go to bed."

"Ok. Bye, Ash."

"Bye, baby."

I blushed a bit by the pet name. It still gives me feels even though Ashton calls me that all the time. I smiled to myself as I hung up the call and that was when Calum appeared on my door.

I beamed as I saw him and quickly jumped off the bed and rushed to him to give him a tight hug. He laughed as he hugged me back and said, "Miss you too, buddy."

I pulled away and said, "How's Mali? God, I miss her."

"She's fine. She sent her regards and this," Calum said and raised up a denim jacket with some ripped design and the words "Young Renegade" and a rose at the center adorning the back.

 She sent her regards and this," Calum said and raised up a denim jacket with some ripped design and the words "Young Renegade" and a rose at the center adorning the back

My eyes widened in astonishment. It was the All Time Low merch that I have been wanting to buy. I slowly reached out for the jacket and glanced up at Calum in awe.