[M] Chapter One And Shit's Fucked

Start from the beginning

It was probably about how I had just made a fool of myself. "Haha, that stupid guy over there looked like a deer in fucking headlights."

I groaned and covered my red cheeks in embarrassment. This was a new kind of low for me. I couldn't even look him in the eye without buckling under the pressure. And he was so damn fine too. Man, what a waste.

I sighed and turned my back on him, I guess I'd just have to settle. There was some other guy dancing on the outskirts and he seemed okay. At least for what I needed.

My feet carried me into the crowd almost mechanically as I wove my way through the grinding bodies. I twisted my hips here and waved my hands there, essentially dancing my way through so I could "bump into him," on "accident".

I smiled and laughed to myself, closer. Closer.

And then the panic set in.

I stopped abruptly and ceased breathing. All the air in my lungs had been knocked out of me. I panted and swayed slightly, the force of the invisible impact made my head spin. Cold sweat formed on down my back and I couldn't help but quiver at how overwhelmed I felt. My eyes rolled back as my eyebrows knitted together in discomfort. Who was doing this to me?

And finally I sighed in relief. I felt hands slide up my hips, warm and rough. It had to be the hot guy. There was no doubt. He felt exactly like he looked. I gulped down a moan as his chest pushed against my back.

My hands shook ever so slightly as I raised them above my head and began twisting and rocking my body against his, letting the music flood my senses.

"Why'd you run away baby?" The man's voice whispered seductively in my ear, it was deep and husky and fucking hot. "I couldn't have scared you that bad." The demon added, bemused. He pressed his body into mine and dipped his head into the crook of my neck, taking a deep breath. I placed my hands atop his to quell my shivers. God it felt good.

"Mm, I like to play with my food," I flirted and rubbed my ass against his crotch.

"Didn't your parents ever tell you that's impolite?" He replied and bit down on my neck. This time I couldn't hold back the moan and the shudders he sent to my dick.

"They did," I laughed breathlessly, "I just don't listen."

"What a naughty little incubus," he tsked seductively and kissed my ear, "we'll have to teach you some manners."

"I'd like to see you try," I growled and rocked against him especially hard. It caught him by surprise and he pressed his forehead onto my shoulder. I could feel how big and hard his erection was now, rubbing against my body.

"You won't be arguing when I have you begging me to fuck your ass," he hissed and pulled my shirt to the side so he could kiss and lick my shoulder.

"Then what are you waiting for?" I whispered and squeezed my eyes shut, "fuck me hard."

He let out a deep and sonorous laugh, "you're mine now."

--------------------

My stomach churned as we traveled between planes. I clung to the demon's shirt, my eyelids shut. He placed me gently on the ground and I was forced to finally open my eyes. Stumbling backward I gazed warily up at him.