"Amelia.. fuck." He moans before nuzzling his face into my neck. My body rocks on top of all the papers beneath me. I kiss his soft shoulder as he bites down on my neck, enough to leave a mark. His hand grips my hip for resistance as I fall apart with moans.

"Harry-" I moan as I pinch my eyes shut and my heart races. His hot breath tampers down my skin as his hips move intimately against mine. My hands run to his back, feeling the rugged cut skin from my nails before. I slide my hands down to his biceps that flex slightly ever time he thrusts. Shots of pleasure corse through my body as he rocks into me passionately, pulling his head out of my neck and weakly kissing my lips.

His speech was full of curses and his eyes were pinched shut. Our breathing was heavy as he brushed our noses together, his wet lips parted. The feeling between my legs was so much better this time- it actually felt good. He was falling apart quickly, looking like an angel.

"Are you- fuck..feeling okay?" He asks while still pushing into me. I am quick to nod and moan, hoping that enough for him to think I'm okay. His hips start rocking even faster and more powerful, making my body slide up and down the desk more drastically. I moan as he pressure in my stomach builds at his perfect movement.

"Harry oh my g-" I can't find the words to speak and he slams into me a bit faster, in a place that makes a shock run through me. He takes my left leg and folds it against my torso, exploring a slightly different angle that makes more whimpered moans leave my lips. His eyes brows knit together and his jaw tenses a bit from the amount of intense pleasure coursing through his system. His forehead rests on my shoulder, small grunts leaving his lips, his curls damp with sweat.

"You're so tight." He groans, his hot breath crashing against my skin. A small whine leaves my lips without me even realizing. My chest rises and falls so quick as he continues to rock into me at a fast pace. Heat starts to rise in my stomach and thighs as I whimper in pleasure. My hands tangle back in his roots a he brings his face back up to crash his lips against mine.

Our bodies rock together as our lips collide like matching puzzle pieces. His lip ring gets taken lightly between my teeth, causing me to tug it a bit. He moans at my action and kisses me harder. Our bodies are so weak but we kiss like it's the last time.

"I'm close baby-" He moans against my lips, making me nod and tug at his hair harder.

"Me too." I whimper as he powerfully rocks into me. His voice gets more knitted with small constant moans and my breathing picks up like crazy in anticipation. He moves his hand from my hip and grabs my own, placing it next to my head and intertwining our fingers together. His grip was tight in my hand, just showing me how close he is to releasing.

"I love you Harry.." I mumble as he presses our forehead together, looking down at me through his dark emerald eyes.

"I love you, so fucking much." He moans with his deep raspy voice. His eyes pinch shut while he keeps smashing into me to the point where I'm going to reach my high any second. The second he pressed his hips against me one last time, I screamed.

My vision went merely white for a moment and my hearing went muffled. My legs pressed against his body and euphoria reigned through my system. I screamed his name without realizing. He as well reached his high as his hips stayed pressed against mine, letting out a chest rattling raspy groan against my lips. His eyebrows knitted together and his teeth clenched as his whole body flexed. His hand squeezed mine so tight as he was completely overwhelmed in pleasure. We both slowly fall weak as our highs begin to fade, every bone in my body washed with relief.