17.

(40+ votes for next update Sorry about this long wait haha I'm busy asf)

~

Abel's POV

Quickly dashing out of my bedroom and closing the door behind me, I try to make my hard-on look somewhat less visible, but I know if Ms. Myers looks down she'll see that shit immediately.

I hide my glass of liquor and the bottle in the pantry so she won't see the alcohol before heading towards the door. I also take a piece of gum so there won't be a smell of alcohol on my breath.

Right when I'm about to reach for the knob, I spot Sahara's little button up school uniform that was on the floor.

I throw it in one of the empty cabinets as fast as I can before turning the knob and greeting her.

"Ms. Myers, good afternoon." I smile at her.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Tesfaye. May I come in?" She asked. Surprisingly, I almost tower over her.

"Sure." I open the door wider and I can spot her already looking around my loft as soon as she steps in.

We both take a seat at two separate sofas and she also has her clipboard with her. "So, may I ask what you needed to talk about?"

"Yes. You know how some of your students were nominated for the Literary Fair and will be going to the State Fair in Orlando, correct?" She starts off speaking, wisps of her long brown hair gathering around her face.

"I do, and I'm very proud of them. I can tell they've worked hard." I respond back.

"Well, I've heard about one of your students in particular--Sahara." My heart freezes just a little at the mention of her name. My mind immediately starts thinking the worst.

"I heard she's already published at such a young age, and I'm sure her experience has been reflected in her pieces. If she continues to National Regionals and maybe even to Nationals, many of these trips will have to become overnight."

A small wave of relief comes over me as I realize she's only talking about Sahara's writing.

I just nod along to what she says as she continues to speak. "If this continues on, her and possibly other members will need you to chaperone along with them. I'm just letting you know for the future in case you were planning anything."

"Oh, I'd love to go along to these events. I want to see my students' hard work pay off and observe what my teaching has done." I give her a fake smile. My dick is starting to throb now and I'm pretty sure Sahara is nervous.

"I'm glad you feel that way." She smiles back. "Now I just need to inspect this room. You know, the school has strict rules about teachers that are on campus."

"Yeah." I nervously chuckle when I'm really panicking inside.

Images of myself in an orange jumpsuit keep popping up all over my mind. If she finds Sahara in here, I could lose everything.

"I've already checked off everything mostly. I'm not going to invade your privacy and look through all your rooms. You're a great teacher and you've never given me a reason to doubt you."