09.

(A/N: Second reminder. To everyone who didn't read enough in detail in chapter 3, Abel is an anonymous artist. That means no one knows who he is. All his album covers don't have pictures of him on it, it's just his voice. Stop asking why is she so stupid or why can't she see that it's him because know one knows who he is.)
~

Abel's POV

"C'mon princess, wake up." I shake Sahara a little, trying to stir her awake.

She lets out a little whine, protesting her getting up. We've been laying here a few hours after I put her back to sleep after she opened up to me about her personal issues. The sun is now starting to set and we've been sleeping for like seven hours. We should really get up now.

"No, it's comfortable here."  She whines, looking up me with an adorable pouting look on her face.

I'm currently laid up with her with my arm wrapped around her waist. She has her arm and leg draped across mines and her head rested against my shoulder. This shit is highkey inappropriate to other people, but why should I care? I'm only concerned about her right now, fuck everyone else.

"Okay, I'm just going to get food for myself then." I say and start to move up from the bed.

She immediately jumps up. "Food?"

Of course she'd react when I say food. I should've known.

"Yeah, I'm going to Chick-Fil-A. Do you want something?" I ask her.

"I wanna come! Can I go please?" She begs me.

My eyes rake over her body quickly, and I see she only has a shirt on. Her bare legs hang out the shirt and the shirt only comes up to her upper thighs. Oh hell no, she's not leaving here like that.

"Uh-uh, let me get you some clothes to wear." I tell her.

"Why can't I wear what I have on?" She asks.

I slightly glare at her. "Because I said so."

She rolls her eyes a little, and says, "Okay, dad, damn."

I leave the room to head to my master bedroom. My drawers are filled with clothes, mostly black clothes since it's my favorite color. All my school clothes are in my room back in the dorm hall, with the exception of a few emergency school clothes here.

I pick out a pair of black XO sweats and a black XO shirt I had accidentally dried in the dryer, so it had shrunk.  She'll be able to fit that because she's tiny as hell. I walk back to the guest room, wheres she's laying back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"I'll be waiting by the door for you." I say before walking out.

When she pops back out, she had put the clothes on and both the shirt and sweats fit her loosely with the sweats only being held up by her butt.

"Abel, this is XO?!" Sahara squeals in excitement.

Oh yeah, I forgot that she was a huge fan of The Weeknd. Or should I say me.

"Yes it is." I grin sheepishly.

She stares up at me, looking like she's starstruck. "Abel, you don't understand how much I love The Weeknd. Seriously, he's the love of my life I've never met. I love the fact that he put up a store online, but still remains anonymous. I love the mysteriousness, but it's literally killing me not knowing who he is. I just love everything about him. His music puts me in a trance and it's like it sends me to a different world and-"