12.

~

Sahara's POV

At around 12 o'clock, when Gigi and Ari have both left, I think it's about time to go over to see Abel. I must admit I'm nervous because I still can't stomach the fact that I'm sneaking around to literally go see my fucking teacher.

Half of me is literally screaming 'Abort mission!' while the other half is addicted to the way he makes me feel. It's like there's an angel and a devil sitting on my shoulders, and as usual, I'm being indecisive and hesitant. I overthink and analyze everything way too much.

Without too much hesitation, I make an impulsive decision to go see him. Before I just pop up on him randomly, I decide to just text him first.

Me: Is it okay if I come now? Sent 12:06AM.

Abel: Yeah. Received 12:08AM.

I quickly throw on a bright pink Nike matching hoodie and sweats set since I can't go out with just the boyshorts and bra I was wearing.

I take my phone and room key with me as I lock the door behind me. The slapping of my black Nike slides against my feet are the only thing that can be heard. Everyone else is either asleep or off-campus, no one usually hangs around the dorm halls this late.

That's when I think I hear shuffling behind me. I immediately stop in my tracks and snap my head around to try and see if there's anything actually there. After a few seconds, I just keep walking, writing it off as just paranoia.

I'm almost to Abel's area of the dorm hall when I feel a pair of hands grab me by the waist, spin me around, and roughly push me against the wall. I almost groan out in pain because that hit the area of my healing bruise, but I force it to the back of my throat.

When I look to see who this was, I become scared and infuriated. Even in an area of little to no lighting, I can still recognize who this person is.

"What the hell?!" I whisper-yell, not wanting to wake anyone up.

"Shut the fuck up and listen to me." Trey's deep, aggravated voice fills my ears. "If you scream, I swear to god I'll fuck you up."

Taking in his features, I notice his face is a little swollen with what looks like a healing black eye. His lip even seems like it's been recently bust. Someone must of beat him up bad, and he really fucking deserves it.

"What do you want with me?" I spit out at him with anger laced in my voice.

"You wanna send your fucking man after me, huh, you little thot?" His voice raises as he places a hand on my lower neck, not fully gripping it yet.