01.

"Why the fuck are these uniform skirts so short?!" Gigi yells throughout our dorm room, even though I'm in the bathroom.

How am I going to survive this year?

~

It was around 2:30 A.M. when my best friend, Gabrielle (a.k.a Gigi), and I were getting home. There was this huge party to kick off the start of summer, since the school year had just ended.

Gigi and I have been friends since birth because our moms' were friends, as well. If you get me, you get her. If you get her, you get me. We're the inseparable best friends you've probably heard everyone talking about.

On our high school campus, since we're both 17, we're quite notorious for being the baddest bitches in school. Everywhere we went, we would end up being the life of the party. Don't let our age fool you; we took a large amount of drugs and got drunk nearly every other day.

That lifestyle all worked out well for us, until that night when we came home. Based on how much trouble we've gotten in over the years, I'm surprised our parents just hadn't shipped us to military school.

I remember that we had tried sneaking in my house through the back door. Gigi's parents thought she was sleeping at my house and my parents thought I was at hers. The typical switch-a-roo sneak out plan. We stumbled in, totally wasted from this party.

Everything was all fine until we saw both of our mom's waiting for us, chatting angrily with each other.

"Where the hell were you two?!" My mom jumps up as soon as she sees me.

"You had us worried sick...again!" Gigi's mom, Mia, yells at us.

Gigi and I eye each other nervously, not knowing what to say to get us out of this one. We sneak out often and sometimes get caught, but this was the latest time ever. This is also the angriest I've ever seen our parents mad.

"We were-" I start to speak, but I'm cut off by my mom.

"So help me God, if you lie! You're already deep enough in trouble, don't dig a bigger hole!" Mom shouts at me.

Well, there goes the story I was about to make up.

"Answer us!" Mia, Gigi's mom, shouts angrily. I can see a vein popping out her forehead.

Gigi, being the brave one in this situation, speaks up. "We were at this party..."

Their eyes widen in shock.

"A party? AT THIS TIME OF NIGHT?!" My mom screams.

Keep in mind, we're both pretty wasted, so I start to zone out in the middle of their conversation. When I look to my side, I notice Gigi's out of it, as well.

"Are you two even listening?!" They yell in unison.

We ignore their question.

"Walk in a straight line, both of you!" My mom barks.

I knew exactly what they were doing. They decided to do a sobriety check on us, in which we'd obviously fail. Gigi tried first, and ended up stumbling over the air. When I did it, I wobbled the whole time, the ended up falling on my stomach.