Chapter 25

Olympia's POV

It was dark and cold and very uncomfy, but I didn't want to think about that so I didn't and instead looked and looked for my phone, unfortunately, I did so without any luck.

A sound drew my attention to a widening line of light, a welcome sight until a silhouette stood in what I now knew to be a doorway. "Olympia dearest, I apologize deeply for my methods but I simply just had to meet you." The form took a step inside the room and flipped the light switch. A demented smile appeared on what would be an otherwise handsome face. He stood at an average height with a pleasant face that held chocolate orbs and a pool of pure black topping his head. Pronounced features that made his expression intense and borderline insane. He stepped forward again moving with the grace and power of a predator stalking an unaware prey. "How rude of me, I haven't yet introduced myself." He gave a little bow accompanied with that terrifying smirk, "I...am Octavious."

The room fell silent as if waiting for my response, "Uhh..." I hesitated, "hi?" Rather anticlimactic I know but I wasn't sure what to say and eloquence under pressure was not one of my strong suits.

"So," I hesitated, "what exactly is your end goal in capturing me?"

He looked at me as though the answer was obvious, "I want to break Otis, for everything he has done, and when I'm through with him all of odd squad will feel the pain I went through as a result of their poor judgement."

I looked at him in confusion, "what do you mean 'everything Otis has done' it seemed to me as though the relationship that was had was a close one?"

Octavious started wistfully at nothing, "It was, at least until I learned the truth, Otis isn't who you think he is and he most certainly isn't all he seems to be." Octavious looked at me conspiratorially, "Would you like to know what happened? Do you want to learn the truth behind your precious partners past? I think your reaction to knowing would hurt him more than anything else I could do, so I'm going to tell you either way. I just think that the curiosity might be eating you up from the inside. So I'll give you the chance to add your input." By the end of his speech he had a maniacal chuckle the was interwoven in his voice.

I nodded my head slowly, my agreeing might hurt Otis but at this point I had to know.

"Then storytime it is."

A/N So... I'm not dead and I will finish this story and it is getting closer to an end so I hope to be able to give at least a little more frequent updates. And I want to just bless and thank those people who have stuck with me through my inconsistency. You guys are honestly the sweetest and are so supportive even when I wrote the crash chapters with tons of mistakes and plot holes.

I can't wait to tell Otis's history because that is really the only thing that has stayed the same through the entire story writing.