Chapter 9

A/N Iwill hopfully be introdiucing the different characters in the next two or three chapters but I'm not sure. I have a lot of the story planned out so now it should be just fine tuning meaning, hopefully, faster updates. Now enjoy my (partial) creation.
Olympia's POV

When the exams we done and over with we learned the hard way that, while there may be an intercom, Miss O preferred scaring the living daylights out of her agents. This being said, Otis and I were screamed into her office. While in there, Miss O stood up and hugged each of us, which I found incredibly strange until I saw the measuring tape in her hands. After measuring both of us she walked to a cupboard and pulled out two suits each a deep blue with a white button up shirt and a red tie. She handed us what I assumed to be our uniforms and then sat behind her desk. "These are you badges treat them with care. If you show them to any law inforcement, they are told to do what ever you need. Congratulations you passed both exams with flying colours."

I was a little curious as to what training she had previously referred to if we had failed one or more of the tests so I asked, "What would we have done had we not passed the tests?"

Miss O gave me a look of pity, "You would have worked as matinance for a week. Each potential agent we have ever sent has been trained and ready as long as we have used that method, and it keeps our official workers happy."

I wondered what could be so bad about that job that it would get trainees in shape so quickly, but I didn't ask.

"As you are both now official Odd Squad members, you need to know your way around. OSCAR! A very tall, young man appeared out of almost nowhere and cheerfully said, while waving awkwardly, "Hey, so, you're the new agents. You have some rather big shoes to fill with you being here as the agents who fill Olive and Otto's space. Well, I assume I am here to show you around," he looked at Miss O for confirmation, she gave a light nod, "Let's be off then, I'll show you my lab first."