twentysix

Wednesday cont.

"Nah, I'm just missing with you." Jacob says with a huge smile. I rolled my eyes before jumping on him. "You scared me!" I said before kissing his cheek multiple times. "I know! I'm sorry!" He says with a smile.

"But I am tired." He says with a grin. "Fine, but tired." He says happily. "Glad to hear that Jacob." The doctor says smiling back at him. "We'll let you have some rest." He say as the nurses start to leave.

"Wait!" Jacob says making them stop. "I want to see my family. They must be worried sick." He says as the doctor nods. "And then sleep?" He asks while writing in his clipboard. "And then sleep." He says with a nod. "Alright then they'll be right up!" He says before walking out.

We sit there awkwardly in silence. I then turn to him and smile. "I'm so glad you're okay." I whisper. He smiles softly before leaning in and kissing me softly. "I am too." He says after pulling away.

The door opens and reveals Jacobs family. "Jacob!" They all day before rushing over and hugging him. He laughs at the attention before smiling. They talk for awhile before Jacob yawns. "Alright we get it! We'll leave now." Caroline says with a playful smile.

So they leave. And we sit there again. Alone. I then move the beds postition so it'll be flat instead of curved in the middle for sitting. I then lay down next to him. "I love you." We say at the same time making us giggle. We then fall asleep until morning.

Thursday

I woke up to Jacob snoring softly on my shoulder. I smile before kissing his forehead. He stirs slight before his eyes open. "Morning sleeping beauty." I say with a laugh.

"You're the princess here." He says with a smile before rubbing his eyes. "You beg a differ." I say before kissing his cheek. His smile then fades. "What's wrong?" I say quietly, my smile gone. He sighs before looking down.

"My surgery's tomorrow." He says as he plays with his fingers. "I'm sure it'll be fine, J." I say before taking his hand in mine. "So I'll be okay?" He whispers. "Yes." I say confidently.

"Promise?" He asks with a small look of hope as he holds up his pinky. "Promise." I say before locking my pinky with his. He smiles before hugging me. I smile and hug him back. I loved his hugs.

"Luna?" He asks quietly. "Yes?" I ask. "Never mind." He says before shaking his head. "Wait no. What were you going to a-." I start before the door opens and the doctor bursts in. "Hey just wanted to check up on you!" He says while holding his infamous clipboard.

He does a bunch of tests before frowning. He whispers something to a nurse and she nods. She then talks to me as she pulls me out. I ask her what's wrong but she just keeps blabbing about how cute a guy nurse is.

I'm left in the waiting room with his family for the rest of the day. They get some news. I don't. They look upset. I looked confused.

:):):):):)
I was at my boyfriends basketball game and well yeah! This is pretty short but.. the next chapter will be the last.
-luna
Word Count: 562 words