six

Previously on Snapchat:
Nervously Jacob plays with the end of his shirt. To calm him down I pull his hand away from it and intertwine our fingers. He smiles gratefully at me making me smile back. "Now listen! Jacob I'm sorry but...."
Back to Snapchat

"Jacob I'm sorry but I have no choice but to kick you off Magcon." Bart says seriously making my mouth open in shock. "That's not fair!!" Jacob says also in shock. "The fans will notice!  They'll hate on Magcon!" He says fighting back. "You'll be on for the rest of the Spring tour but you'll be gone for the Summer tour. You'll tell the fans that you just want to focus on them." He says crossing his arms. "You can't make me lie to them!!" He says confidently. "You will if you ever want to participate in another Magcon event." He says smugly. "No!! I wo-" Jacob starts. "Jacob, its okay. Please don't risk Magcon.  I know how happy it makes you." I say touching his shoulder lightly. "Fine." He says surrendering to the order. "Great, now get out there you're almost on." Bart says making Jacob and I walk away from him.

"I have to go on stage but I can get you a good standing place. So that you can see me perform." He says as we walk toward the sound of screaming girls. "How? Everyone's in the crowd! I can't get through anyone!" I say giving up. "Look here's how!" He says before walking up to one of the securities. He says something to him and points at me. The security guy nods. "Okay John will take you to the spot. I gotta go." He says sadly when he walks up to me. "Its okay bye." I say walking towards John.

Jacob takes a hold of my wrist and turns me around to face him. I look at him confused and he smirks. He leans in and kisses me softly. "Go." I say smiling softly when we pull away. "Okay bye." He says kissing my cheek before running off. I walk to John and he smiles before walking off but I quickly follow him.

"So do you like Jacob?" John says. "Yeah of course I'm actually a huge fan of him." I say making John playfully roll his eyes. "I mean like romantically. Like a crush!" He says the screaming almost making him inaudible. I nod since the screaming makes me not able to think. John says something but since I can't hear him I guess he said, "Right here." I smile before walking forward and stopping halfway. 

Then I realize that I'm on the opposite side of the screaming girls. And there's Cameron. Announcing Jacob. Right in front of my eyes. "Jacob Sartorius!!!" Cameron screams into the microphone making the girls deafen me. :) Yay. Jacob comes out making me hear a ringing sound. Jacob sees me, smiles and runs up to me. That's when the girls notice me. He puts me over his shoulder making me squeal. He runs up the stairs and does a handshake with Cameron.

"Hey Jacob." Cameron says laughing a bit. "Hey Cam." Jacob says casually as I hit his back. "What do you have there?" Cam says laughing. "Oh just you know Luna." He says shrugging. "Luna Blaise?" Cameron asks confused. "No, Luna Beech she's a fan." Jacob says shaking his head. "Oh she's the girl you kissed." Cameron says when he sees my face. "Yeah...." Jacob says awkwardly making the girls whisper. "Anyways how are you Luna?" Cameron says changing the subject. "Help!!" I say making the guys and fans laugh. "Me too! Good luck Jacob!" Cameron says making me groan as he steps off the stage to go backstage.

Jacob thanks him before setting me down in the chair Cameron was in before sitting down in his own chair. "Hey guys I hope you enjoy!" Jacob says flashing a cute smile. "I heard that life gets hard when you're older." He says standing up walking to the edge of the stage. "And the fun stuffs just for kids." He says jumping off the stage so he's infront of the girls. "But what I realize as I grow up is that its just a Hit Or Miss." He says holding girls hands. "So lets not worry bout tommorrow. Nah nah nah we are good baby we're alright." He says this twice before running up the stairs. "So how you doing? Girl tell me what to do. I see you with your friends but I'm trying to kick it with you." Jacob says walking close to me. "Thought you already knew but you didn't I'm trying to roll with you so I can show you how we living." He says sitting down next to me. "And I've been on a mission trying to take you to the dance floor, we go up like NASA to the places that they can't go." He says moving a strand of my hair away from my face gently. "What's your name tho? Didn't even ask ya these other girls fake I see through em like Casper." He says holding my chin gently. "Girl you got me thinking we could really do it this can be our chance I don't wanna lose it, if you don't think I care about you I'ma prove it, and by the way I really like the way you move it. So lets get going don't gotta stop we don't worry bout tomorrow we just live it up!I know that there used to be girls in the past but I forgot. Now you the only one up in my thoughts." He says before kissing me making the girls scream louder than ever. When he pulls away he winks at me before continuing his song.

At the end of the song he comes up to me and sits down he gently carries me and puts me on his lap. "Luna Sartorius Beech. I wasn't sure if you kept your maiden name, but will you be my girlfriend? I know we're married but I'd also like you as my girlfriend." He says hopefully. I hear tons of whispers from the crowd but I can only make out a few. 1. I hope she says yes. 2. I hope she says no. 3. They're so cute together. 4. She makes Jacob really happy. 5. Ew. 6. Why her? 7. Jacob could have any girl and he chooses her? "Yes Jacob of course!!" I say hugging him. I decided to ignore the mean comments and say yes. I'm glad I did.

"Thank you so much!" He says before carrying me off the stage. "Come on lets get out of here." He says walking towards the back exit door. "What about the rest of the show? The meet and greets? You'll get in trouble!" I say as he pulls us out of the building. "I already got kicked out so who cares?  Today's about you." He says kissing my cheek making me smile.
··············
So that's why Jacob got kicked out. (Not in real life.) I hope you enjoyed!  We're going to start Question of The Chapter from now on at the end of every chapter!!
~Luna

Question of The Chapter: Do you think the fans will approve of Juna?

Word Count:1217 Words
(Edited)