eight

When we got to Jacobs hotel room he jumped on his bed. "I'm so tired." He says closing his eyes. "Me too." I say laying down next to him. "Okay let me get my laptop." He says getting up making the wieght shift. I sit up against the head board as Jacob shuffles back to the bed. He sits down next to me and goes to youtube.com.

"YouTube first,"He says putting the laptop on my lap. "Your phone." He says holding out his hand. I groan but hand it over. We type for awhile before handing back eachothers things.

I now have a YouTube channel called Luna The Tuna. I see musical.ly freshly installed on my phone. I click it to see Jacobs musical.lys. I scroll down to see only his musical.lys. "You only followed yourself?" I ask with a small laugh. "Of course." He says with that duh face. I kiss his cheek for his cuteness before looking at my musical ly. Its the picture of Jacob and I kissing.
I smile at my bio.

I'm Jacobs

Your boyfriend/husband was here :)
I love you baby

My username was Luna The Tuna. I already had 2000 fans. I then noticed why...Jacob gave me a shoutout on Instagram, Twitter and Musical.ly. I heard music in slow motion and turned to see Jacob doing a musical.ly. I laughed and he looked at me and smiled. He pointed to his lips and I laughed again before pressing my lips to his softly. Then the music ended and I pulled away making Jacob pout.

"You're adorable." I say pinching his cheeks. "No I'm not I'm sexy." He says winking at me. "Sure." I say before taking his phone to see the musical.ly. I turn around so only I can see but he lays his head on mine so he can see too. "Its pretty good." I say making him laugh. "You know you love it." He says and I shake my head. "You dare go against Jacobs musical.lys?" He asks looking shocked. "Yeah." I say laughing.

"This is war now, Luna." He says getting on me but putting no weight on me. "Ew get off me your fat!" I say making gasp. "Jacob Sartorius fat??" He asks. "Look at this." He says lifting his shirt while doing a lip bite and winking at me. "Wow. There's nothing to show off." I say laughing. "How dare you." He takes off his shirt and comes close to me. "You still think I'm fat?" He asks so close to me that I can feel his breathe. "Yeah, and that you have bad musical.lys." I say softly.

He starts getting up then tickles me. I scream making Jacob laugh. "Help!!!!!" I scream. "Jacob stop!!!" I say making him laugh harder. "Do you surrender?" He says and I nod in between laughs. "Say it!!" He says still tickling me. "I surrender!! Your musical.lys are amazing, and you're not fat!!" I say before he stops. "Hey Jacob. I still hate you." I say making him laugh. "You love me." He says before leaning down and kissing me softly.

Our lips are moving in perfect sync when the door opens. We turn to see Johnny Orlando in the doorway. "Am I interrupting something? Or?" He asks with a smirk. "Or. Its not what it looks like." Jacob says gettting off me. "Right. I'm cock-blocking though right?" He asks and my instincts kick in. I grab a pilliw and throw it at Johnny. It hits his face and falls to the ground. "Ow.." He says trailing off.

"Luna, and I'm a huge fan by the way." I say walking up to him and shaking his hand. "You're wierd. I like that." He says laughing. "She's mine, so back off Orlando." Jacob says walking up to us. "Okay okay." Johnny says after Jacob carries me back to the bed and hisses at Johnny. "Don't scare him off." I say making Johnny and Jacob laugh.

"It was nice meeting you, Luna." He says making Jacob frown. "Don't be jealous." I say before kissing him quickly, making him smile like a dork. "Wait, let me get your number so we can hang out later." He says pulling out his phone. "Okay sure." I say standing up then walking to him. "Even I don't have her number!" Jacob says making us laugh. "I'll give it to you when Johnny leaves. We trade phones and put our numbers in. He hands my phone back with the new contact of: Johnny O. :p.