twentyfour

Tuesday

I woke up to my phone ringing. I answered without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" I said groggily. I went to sleep super late since I got home late and I had to do my school. "Still asleep?" The voice says making me sit up.

"Thought you were a morning person." The person says with an obvious smirk. "Alex!" I say excitedly. "Hey Lunes!" He says back. "I can't wait to see you!" I say with a huge smile. "Yeah me too!" He says happily. He then let's out a huge sigh.

"Listen, I have a class coming up in like.." He says his voice drifting off. "Ten minutes and it's on the other side of campus so talk to you soon?" He asks. "Talk to you soon." I say with a small nod. "Alright bye!" He says enthusiastically. "Bye!" I whisper with a smile before looking at my phone.

The call thing pops up and I press the red button. I then get up and walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth before thinking. I then pull my hair into a messy bun. I then proceed to pull on some black adidas sweats and a black crop top. I get downstairs and make myself cereal.

I then plop myself down on the couch with my bowl. I turn on Netflix and go through shows before deciding on American Horror Story. I press play on the episode and it starts to load. As I bring the spoon to my mouth my phone rings making me groan.

"Hello?" I ask trying to sound as nice as possible. "Luna?!" A voice says frantically. "Pam?!" I reply while putting my cereal down. "Jacobs in the hospital." She says making me get up and run to my room. "What?!" I say before pulling on some adidas and grabbing my keys and running out.

"Just.. come." She says before hanging up. I sped to the hospital and bursted in. "Luna!" Pam says before running to me. I gasp before hugging her tightly. "What happened?" I ask when we pull away.

"We found him in his room. He was unconscious we don't know what happened yet." She says as she runs a hand through her hair. We stayed there for the rest of the day. We got no news except that he was still asleep. Finally at 11:23 the doctor came out as I was doing my homework. (Pam brought me my laptop.)

The doctor sighs before telling us, "He may have slipped into a coma."

-/-/-/
THIS IS LATE AND SHORT BUT IM WATCHINF RIVERDALE SO ENJOY ByE!
-lunA
Word Count:441 words