fourteen

Okay um...trigger warning? I can't believe I'm doing this all of the slanted italic words are the nasty part and when it's back to normal it's whenever it's over. Even though this century is disgusting so most likely no one well skip it. Okay enough stalling. Welcome to Chapter 14.

The sweatshirt I had on had been thrown somewhere on the floor. Jacobs shirt also somewhere on the floor. "Wait. Jacob." I say pulling away. "Yeah, Luna?" He says breathlessly. "I-I've never done this before." I say nervously. "I haven't either." Jacob says taking my hands. "What if I mess up?" I say biting my lip.

"I won't notice." He says before connection our lips again. I decide that everything is going to work out and start to unbuckle Jacobs pants. He helps me and they're quickly also on the floor. "Can I?" He says with his hand on the waistband of my sweats. I nod making him slip them off me quickly.

He then leans in again and connects our lips. He then kisses my chin, then my jaw, and keeps going lower. My breath hitches as he kisses the inside of my thigh very close to...ahem. He looks at me as he plants a kiss right on the cloth that was between his lips and my area.

He then goes back up and kisses me. While we're kissing he unclips my bra and throws it who knows where. He steps back with wide eyes making me blush. He quickly connects his lips to one and sucks making me moan. I pull at his hair before he slides my underwear down and also throws it.

I was now fully revealed to Jacob. "Not fair." I whisper before pulling down his boxers and throwing them over Jacob shoulder as he was hovering over me. He then walks over to his shelf and opens a drawer. He then pulls out a condom and I look at him with a confused expression.

"Mark gave them to me as a joke for my birthday last year." He explains and I nod. He slips it on and then walks over to me. "Are you ready?" He asks and I nod with slight hesitation. "We don't have to do this. You know that ri-?" He starts but I answer mid sentence. "Yeah, I know." I said before pulling him down and kissing him softly.

He nods after we pull away and then puts both of his hands on either side of me. He bites his lip and puts in the top making my hands fly to his back. I breath heavily at the pain. "Are you okay?" He asks worriedly. "Give me...a-a second." I say quietly. "We can stop any mo-" He says and I nod in understandingly.

"Okay go." I say when the pain fades. He nods and bites his lip. He then pushes in more and I moan quietly. "Are you okay?" He says and I nod. "Go." I say and he goes deeper making my nails dig into his skin. He curses under his breath and then looks at me. Before he can say anything and I nod.

"Go. Don't stop." I say and he nods biting his lip harder. He pushed in the whole way. "F-fuck." He says looking up at the ceiling. He then pulls out halfway before pushing in again at a medium pace. He continues the process a few times before pulling out all the way and slamming back in. I moan loudly along with Jacob.

His thrusts get faster and by now all the pain has transformed to pleasure. I moan his name louder before he leans down and kisses me passionately. "I'm going t-" He starts and I nod. "Me too." We both orgasm and Jacob rides it out. Just as he's about to pull out..

Mark then bursts in out of nowhere. "GUESS WHOS VIS-" He starts before his mouth falls open and he walks out. "SORRY!" He yells before Jacob and I look at each other; embarrassed. He pulls out and discards the condom. "This is.." Jacob says trailing off. "So embarrassing?" I say making him smile.

"Yeah." He says making me laugh as I put my clothes back on. Jacob and I quickly get dressed and then walked downstairs. Mark was sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone but as soon as we appeared he looked up at us with a smirk. "I thought you were playing video games and Luna was losing." He says making us blush.

"Oh, how wrong I was." He says making me hide my face in Jacobs shirt with a blush. "You were so loud." He says making Jacob and I blush even more. "Oh, and that goes for both of you." He says and then we glare at him. "So glad you could visit Mark." We sat with fake enthusiasm. "Me too." He says winking at us. We groan and storm off into my room.

"Was it something I said?" He yells from the couch with a laugh.

////-////-////-
I'm nervous as to what you guys will think about this. Ugh whatever I'm not going to open notifications for like 12 hours probably because I'm just so nervous. SO NERVOUS. OKAY I'M JUST GOING TO PRESS PUBLISH NOW

Word Count-891 words