thirteen

Surprise bitches I'm alive.

We had finished all the stops that were before the New Jersey performance. We flew home not to long ago. Jacob and I were hanging out watching Riverdale on Netflix. "Lunaaaaaa." Jacob says as the episode ending. "Yes, dork?" I asked laughing at his cuteness.

"I heart you." He says making me give him a confused expression. "Uh? I heart you? What do you mean by that?" I ask with a giggle. "It's not serious enough to actually say the 3 words. Even though I mean them. It would be rushing things." He says making me nod in a understanding way.

"Oh, okay. Well in that case I heart you too." I say making Jacob smile like a little kid on its birthday. Jacob leans in and presses his lips to mine softly. "I heart you so much." He mumbles onto my lips making me smile. We pull away from a moment and then sit up.

I press my lips to him again and push him back so he's on his back. I crawl over him and sit on his lap. "Hey J-" Caroline says coming into the room with out knocking. "Oh! Um! Never mind! This is awkward! I- U- Okay bye!" She says while Jacob and I separate and try to act normal.

"Maybe when no ones home." We say at the same time making us laugh. "That was..." Jacob says quietly. "Different." I say and he nods. "But it wasn't bad..it was kinda fun.." He says winking at me and leaning in again. "I swear Jacob you're such a flirt!" I say pushing his face away while laughing.

"We-" Jacob starts before getting cut off by his phone making the sound it makes when he gets a message. "Shoot." Jacob says making me frown. "You have to go?" I say quietly. "Yeah, I'm sorry baby." He says leaning down and kissing me softly. "Heart you." I say making him smile sadly.

"Heart you too." He says before hugging me and walking out of the room. I click the next episode of Riverdale and grab the pringles with a spicy thing on them. I fall back onto the bed to quickly and spill them all over me. I groan before Jacob comes running back in out of breath. "Luna! Gu- what happened to you?" He asks confused.

"Pringles accident! Now what's up?" I say making him laugh. "You can come with me!" He says and I nod with a smile. "I should change." I say making Jacob nod with a small laugh. "I have no clothes here." I say when I realize we're at Jacobs house. "Here." Jacob says throwing me a white shirt and a sweatshirt.

"You can change in the restroom." He says making me nod. I then take off my shirt making Jacobs eyes widen. "L-Luna." He says and I turn to him. "Yeah?" I ask confused at his reaction before slipping on the white shirt. "You're...you're beautiful." He says making me blush. "I heart you." I say before slipping on the sweatshirt.

We get to the studio and I wait where Jacob records music. He was in a meeting so I was in the place sitting in a corner of the room where the mic was and stuff. After awhile Jacob walks in and helps me up. "Hey L-" He starts before I put my lips on his. "That took forever." I said after pulling away before kissing him again.

His hands traveled up and down my side before landing at the hem of the sweatshirt. He quickly takes it off and connects our lips again. I then pull away and quickly take off his shirt. I then deepen the kiss and tangle my fingers in his hair. We then pull away. "My house?" I say and Jacob nods.

"You should probably put your shirt on." I say before he nods. "Here I'll help you out." I say before taking off the shirt and just putting on the sweatshirt over it. "Perfect. Let's go." Jacob says before taking my hand and pulling us out of the recording studio. He leads us to the uber he had called once he was out of the meeting.

He pulls me in and talks to the guy a bit before we're on our way. We're have way there when Jacob puts his hand on my thigh making my breath hitch. He inches it up really slowly. I bite my lip as he gets super close to...yeah. He's about a centimeter away. And then he stops. We were there. He pays the guy and then we both get out.

I grab his hand roughly and pull him into my house. I walk up the stairs and into my room quickly. I then slam the door and lock it before pushing Jacob onto my bed and connecting our lips.

//////////////
This was requested so thank them for this chapter and the next one it's going to be very PG-13? Rated R? I don't know but it's going to be veryyyyy intense. I tried writing a chapter like that before a long time ago but it sucked. Hope I've read enough Joshler smut to make me well educated. I truly hope it doesn't suck. And yeah I know they're young and talk about rushing things am I write? Okay but they've been together a few months anyway. Okay this is long enough. But I hope this was okay!
~luna
Word Count- 925 words
(Almost a thousand words wow.)