seven

As we walk hand in hand I get a call....from my mother. "Heyyyyyyyyyyy!" I say answering the call. "Put it on speaker." Jacob says randomly. "Why?" I ask him confused. He just shrugs cutely making me laugh. "Where are you????" My mom asks after I put speaker. "I lef-" I start but get interrupted by my mom.

"All the girls are talking about a girl and Jacob Sartorius kissing. I'm really sorry sweetie! I know how much he meant to you!" She says making me blush and making Jacob laugh. "Who are you with?" She asks confused. "It's me Jacob." Jacob (obviously) says with an adorable smile. "Oh!!! Did I embarrass you Luna?" She says obviously smirking.

"Why did you call mom?" I ask embarrassed. "Oh I wanted to know where you were!?" She asks making me laugh. "Jacobs taking me out." I say making her laugh. "Okay can he protect you? Is he taking you home?" She asks making Jacob and I laugh.

Jacob flexes making me laugh harder. "Yeah he's strong..ish. Are you taking me home?" I ask him and he nods. "Yeah he is mom." I say as Jacob takes my hand. "Okay have fun!" She says making me smile. "Bye mom!" I say before hanging up and putting my phone away in my bag.

"So where to?" I ask him while he swings our arms. "Ice cream!" Jacob says and I laugh. "Fine." I say as he kisses my cheek. My smile drops as I see two girls pointing at us. I clear my voice and gesture to the girls. Jacob looks at me confused before looking up he sighs.

"Promise me you won't leave me if you get hate." He says sadly. "Jacob! I wouldn't leave you for the world!" I say hugging him. He rests his chin on my head while he holds me tightly. "Thank you Luna the Tuna! Picture?" He asks holding out his phone with puppy eyes. I groan before nodding. He holds out his phone and sets it for the front camera. We smile widely but I still see the girls pointing and frowning.

As he's about to take the picture he taps my shoulder and I turn to him. He crashes his lips on mine as my eyes flutter close I wrap my arms around his neck. Our lips move in sync as I hear the click of the camera. He pulls away with a smirk before looking at the picture. Its us with our eyes closed kissing. "That's a keeper." He says before posting it on Instagram. I look over his shoulder to see him caption it: my baby's lips :) @lunathetuna. "How'd you know my Instagram?" I ask confused. "I just looked it up the day I gave you your nickname and it came up." He says tagging me and posting it.

Instantly my phone blew up. "Might want to mute those." Jacob says laughing. I mute them then decide to read some comments. "Again you might not want to read those." He says as I scroll through them. "I'll just read a few. Jacob is my man back off Tuna. Actually he's my boyfriend but whatever helps you sleep at night. Mom and dad dhshdhdh. Wow we have children? Ship so hard #Juna!! Awe we already have a ship name cute!" I say then laugh with Jacob at my weird comments.

"Oh my god Luna!" I look up to see a girl with short blonde hair. "Um hi?" I ask confused. "Can we take a picture?" She asks hopefully. "With me?" I ask shocked. She nods with a smile. "Um sure?" I say she smiles widely and I smile too she takes the picture and hugs me. "Can you follow my Instagram before you get big?" She asks and I nod. "Yay! Thank you! My username is @lunastunas. I'm April by the way!" She says and I smile I follow her and like her first picture of..us. She thanks me again before walking off.

"Why? Why do I have fans already?! You just posted the picture!!" I say making Jacob laugh. "Because we're dating and people know you're beautiful! We have to get you musical.ly now! And a YouTube channel!!" He says excitedly. "So we should head to the hotel?" I ask and he nods taking my hand leading the way.

"What about ice cream?" I ask as he moves quickly. "You just met your first fan and all you think of is ice cream??" He asks. "I mean..yeah. It's not a big deal she'll realize she hates me soon enough, and you suggested ice cream!" I say pulling him back. "Not a big deal!? She was so happy to meet you!!! I want to do this now!! Why don't you just agree? When we're done it'll be time to get you home!" He says dragging me again. "Its not about getting home in time." I say pulling him back...again. "Then what is it about? Why don't you want to do this? I just want to help you." He says pulling me into a hug.

"Its about me wanting to spend time with you..before you leave to the last Magcon show." I say quietly looking down at my favorite pair of shoes. "Luna the Tuna...what if you came with me?" He asks shyly lifting my chin up so I'll look at him.

"Really Jacob? You'd want me to come?" I ask shocked at his question. "I mean only if you want to go. I'm not forcing you or anything! It's also just my last show it's not that important." He says quickly. "I'd love to go, but I have a parent that'll have to give me permission to go." I say hugging him.

"Lets get to your hotel so we can make me a musical.ly and a YouTube channel." I say before walking in the direction we were headed in the first (second) place. "Are you sure you want to do this? We really don't have to if you don't want to." He says this time pulling me back. "Jacob. I want to do this." I say smiling and with that we headed to his hotel.
····································
My 1000th word was Jacob ayeeeee okay I hoped you liked this I'm tired so byeee!!
~Luna the Tuna
Word Count:1060 Words
(Edited)