9:Bad Boy Chancers

*Lin*

"Hey Asher, is this seat taken?" Miss wannabe batt her eyelashes as she smiled flirtatiously at the boy while tapping his lap.

About three days ago, she was all Max now she's Asher? See what I meant, cheap products.

"Oh hey there babe, it's all yours", he grinned back at her, making it look comfortable for her.

We were currently seated in the dining for dinner, by we I mean most of the boys that weren't seating by the cheerleaders and me the only girl until Amber and a few other wannabes decided it was appropriate hitting on guys right now.

I stabbed my steak, hard and cut it viciously before shoving it in my mouth and chewing on it angrily.

"Whoa calm down cutie", Hunter, I'm guessing, said from my right.

His brother was seated on my left which made all the kissing sounds so much more audible than I would have liked to hear.

"Don't tell me to calm down", I hissed bitterly, the making out beside me was pissing me off.

"Okay okay, do you wanna go join the cheerleaders table?"

I almost scoffed as loudly as I could but kept it in when I realized most of the cheerleaders were seating on top of the boys here around this table so that meant no one was at their table, just a few girls, including the nice one.

"Don't you wanna join in on this make out fest like your buddies", I asked nodding to the guys that were lip locked to girls.

"If you're up for it then sure", he grinned managing me that cheesy grin most guys loved to use.

I scoffed before getting up with my plater and heading towards the cheerleaders table. About three girls were sitting there with two guys chatting amongst themselves. They looked comfortable.

We joined them with a greeting.

"Hello ladies wanna make out?" Hunter grinned.

Two out of three went wide eyed, I elbowed his arm, hard. These girls looked innocent unlike the team that seemed to be enjoying eating the boys' faces rather than a nicely cooked dinner at our former table.

"Ouch, I'm only kidding", he said rubbing his arm.

"You better".

"Aww cutie you getting jealous now?"

I glared at him, if anything this boy knew how to get under my skin, I hated it.

"Shut up before this fork finds it's way in your neck", I threatened, it was a habit I was good at.

"Savage cutie, savage".

We heard someone clear their throat behind us, making us all turn to look at her, Stacey.

"Hunter come with me", she demanded with her stick like skinny arms, okay maybe that was over exaggerating but they were tiny, folded in front of her.

"I'm still kinda busy, maybe later-"

"Now!" She seemed to be getting impatient.

"I'm having my dinner, later okay", he said.

"You promised tonight, what's with you is it this little freak show here huh, cause if it is I assure you she's nothing but a lowlife", she said pointing at me, she looked aggravated.

"Stacey leave Olin out of this", he said it with so much force that it gave me goosebumps, she must have gotten the message because she sneered at me before prancing off in her tiny skirt.