3:Mind Sharing Cutie?

Hi so you may have noticed a change in the main character's name it's because I found out there was also another bad boy book with the same name for the main character so I had to change. Originally when I thought of this book, the name of the main character was going to be Olin but I don't know why I chose Olivia but I hope you understand.
Happy reading!

*Lin*

-All who joy would win -Must share it- happiness was born a twin.

Loud snores woke me up from my beautiful and comfortable slumber. I opened my eyes to see a sleeping Seb, mouth was hanging open with drool escaping at the one side. Cute but disgusting. I stared at him for a few more seconds before giving into the edge to help my stomach with something.

I opened my little rucksack and pulled out a small packet of nuts and started graciously munching on them. The sun was dipping low into the horizon as the bus proceeded with its journey. We had been going for at least three hours now, half of which I had spent conversing with Seb and the other half sleeping.

I couldn't even remember how I fell asleep.

"Mind sharing cutie?" A grinning Hunter appeared between mine and Seb's seats.

I groaned internally before lifting the little packet up to his reach, I hated sharing my nuts. One of the reason why I chose to eat them while Seb was asleep.

To my gratitude, Hunter only took a small amount. I guess you would be wondering who Hunter was, he was one of the typical bad boys of our school. He had another identical half, one that he messed around girls with.

Their friends could easily tell the twins apart but in my experience, I couldn't. The two brothers were famous for their good looks, girls constantly bowed at their feet, they drooled over them.

Max was one of their friends, we never discussed them when we hung out because I had no interest in troublemakers. If Max wasn't my next door neighbor, I doubt we would be friends because he's one of the popular people along with the twins.

I avoided anything to do with the twins and made it my priority every single day of my high school life, to stay away from them.

The boys were handsome and sleek heart breakers, they slept with most of the female population at school just to boast to their friends about who had the most females bowing at their feet. How I knew about it? Simple....Maximus, he was my confirmation.

"Earth to cutie", Hunter spoke, making me snap out of my thoughts before glaring at him for disturbing, he wore that infamous smirk like a birth suit. As much as I hated admitting it, it suited him, he rocked it not the other way round, yeah I definitely needed to stay away from this guy, priority number one after getting off this bus.

"What?" I snapped turning to look at the back of the seat in front of me, as much as turning back to look at Hunter tempted me I resisted. It wasn't like that, I liked looking at people when I spoke to them. It was too early to be drooling over him. I had already spent three years of my life avoiding having to look at him.

"More nuts please, you don't mind sharing do you?"

I don't know how or why but I found myself lifting up the little packet again to his reach, I hated him too, I had decided. He was body controlling me, no dirty jokes intended.

"Hey Hunter", it was a girl's voice, I turned for just a glimpse, oh dear lord why did I?

Another one of those infamous cheerleaders stood there her whole chest practically spilling out of her tiny top. Make up caked her small round face, it looked like another layer of skin.

She stood beside him smiling flirtatious down at him, if batting eyelashes could blow people away, Hunter would have been long gone, by the way she was batting hers.

"Hey baby", he smiled back at her, his eyes taking in her appearance. He looked impressed by what he was seeing, gross, he even wrapped his arm around her mosquito like skinny waist before pulling her to him. They instantly started making out as soon as their lips were in each other's reach, double gross.

I turned around, unable to take in anymore I felt like gagging. I continued eating my nuts after a while and resting back in my seat, for a while I tried ignoring those kissing sounds behind me. I, as excepted, epically failed forcing me into plugging my earphones in and putting on some heavy metal music.

I thought this was going to be a long trip because there were cheerleaders onboard but what more at the actual place, there would be more than just making out. Oh dear me, why did I give into this if only I had stood my ground and said no, Max would have given up eventually.

I fell asleep again in between all the thinking.

*******

Hi everyone, third chapter, I hope the story is coming into shape I know it's still a bit boring but stay with me, it will all be making complete sense soon. Thank you for reading.

Please vote and comment💓💓💓
-M