6:Hmm Cutie, Whats My Name?

Hi everyone, from this point onwards expect longish chapters because the intro to the story is done, well most of it is.
Happy reading💕!!!
*Lin*

"So what are today's plans?" I asked shielding my eyes from the sun with my hands.

"Free day today, training starts tomorrow", Max replied me shielding his eyes but unlike me using shades. He looked pretty good, I envied him.

I know I was weird for envying a boy, if it was a girl it'd be understandable but Maximus who looked in every way like a boy, excluding the dirty info of course, I wouldn't know about that.

"Is my number one fan done checking me out yet?" He smirked taking a seat on the rock in front of me.

The two of us had been touring the place to see what it looked like, I had complained about being tired making Max insist on a two minute break.

The cheerleaders were off to some school were they were to proceed with their competitions.

"Where exactly.... did you.... go", I heard Max say, making me snap out my thoughts. His face was a few inches from mine as he searched in my eyes, the idiot did that on a regular basis.

"Ugh Maximus, personal space haven't you heard of it?" I groaned pushing him away, if anyone had seen us they would have thought we were making out.

"Damn Max you got to smooch the cutie?" Did I just jinx myself? One of the twins appeared behind Max, I was growing a habit of calling them 'The Twins' since I couldn't tell them apart.

"Ew gross, I wouldn't kiss this pig".

"Right back at ya", wait for it, "number one fan", Max grinned proud of himself, what an idiot.

"I'm gonna go grab some lunch, see ya!" I announced and started making my way away from the boys, if anything I didn't want to be stuck with them.

I just rolled my eyes in response, it was useless arguing with the idiot.

"I will join you if you don't mind cutie", one of the twins chirped as he immediately joined me.

"Actually....I do mind", I said stopping to look at him so he got the message.

"Hmm cutie, what's my name?" I rolled my eyes, hard, I knew where he was going with this and I didn't like it, "if you can say it, I will of course leave you alone but if not, I'm sure you know what's to come", he smiled innocently tapping my shoulder as he said 'you'.

I sighed in defeat, gosh how much I hated him, whatever his name was, I curse him, "you're not allowed to talk, think, move or even breathe", with that I stomped off.

"Cutie getting feisty", I could almost hear the grin in his statement, another idiot.

We walked in silence, which I was thankful for. These boys were really getting on my nerves. Eventually we made it to the dining area, my stomach grumbled lowly acknowledging the arrival, yep my tummy and I spoke, in a way.

"So cutie what are we having for lunch?"

"None of your business", I deadpanned not wanting to talk to him.