Cult (Kai Anderson x reader) [Part 2/4] {AHS}

He had changed.

The Kai Anderson you knew and loved was gone.

This cold outer shell of what used to be wasn't your lover.

But for some reason.

You loved it.
———————-

You curse under your breath as Kai walks in on you crying. He is very protective and he won't take "stress" for an answer. Everything has to have a cause to him.
"(Y/N) baby, what's wrong?" He asked kindly and sat next to you on the floor in your room. You quickly sniffled, wiping your eyes you put on a smile.
"Nothing." You say as you look away.
"I know you (y/n)." He sighed and put his hand on your knee.
"Kai, I just needed to cry, ya know? Just to let some built up emotions out."
"Are you scared?"
He really did know you. The truth was that you were terrified, horrified at what you've gotten yourself into. This was the last fate you would have chosen for yourself. You were originally a good Christian person/You have morals you felt obligated to follow and you could never hurt a soul. Yet, Kai managed to attempt to strip you from that.
"I am."
"Why is that?" Holding up his pinkie he looked you in the eye. Kai has always had this amazing, yet awful, ability to gaze into your soul and really tell what you're feeling. Its a scary thing. Kai was crazy, you knew that, but it was the type of crazy you were drawn to. The broken craziness of a man who wanted everything, including you as his queen/king.
You latched onto this pinkie with your own and began to speak.
"I can't see myself anymore. Everywhere I turn I am afraid of the others. I'm not like them Kai and you know that." 
"I do know that."
"Then why—"
"Because (y/n) you have a bigger role than any of them. Do you remember why?"
"No."
"They are simply messengers. They spread the word gaining followers as they preach the true gospel. I am the darkness and the light now. God has chosen me to fulfill his work on earth. I contain the sperm for the messiah. And you (y/n), you—you hold the body to contain and nurture the messiah. You my darling," his hand dragged along your cheek softly, "have an even bigger role than me. Every young man needs his mother, the most important woman in his life."
His words could not soothe you. Nothing could.
"Kai, do I have to kill?"
"No, you watch, you remain pure." He pulled your face to his and kissed you softly. You kissed back as your thoughts ran wild. He pulled away and stood up. He looked at you and held out a hand.
"Would you ever hurt me Kai?"
"Never."

Tonight was the night.
The night Kai wanted to conceive the messiah baby. You've done this many times before but tonight felt weird...
All day long Jack had been pushing you and glaring at you, and he threatened you. Being the trooper you are, you put up with it. He can't hurt you after tonight. You had stopped your birth control weeks ago just to make sure nothing went wrong.
You wait in your room in a pure white silk night gown. Winter was supposed to come get you when Kai was ready.
With a sigh you sat on your bed, there was no way you could get yourself out of this. He'd find you. Slowly your love for the man started depleting as you couldn't take what he did. He brainwashed people. The "stories" he told his followers every night were all false, yet you had to keep quiet because you knew the consequences of telling him he's wrong. He's the smoothest liar to ever live throughout the history of the universe. The incorrect stories flow off his tongue like he was the devils serpent.
Well, that's what he was... The devils serpent. 

Winter finally walked in.
"Ready?"
"Yeah." You stood up and smoothed put your gown.
She lead you out of the room.
"You want to know something (y/n)?"
"What Winter?" You asked biting your lip as you get closer to Kai's room.
"I hate your guts, and I wish you would die and the way you view women and yourself makes me sick, but you're the last bit of sanity Kai has. You keep him from going off the deep end. Thank you."
"Well, your brother has a complex mind."
She opened the door to his room. The whole place was lit with candles and rose pedals lay amongst the ground. In the background a recording of a catholic hymn was playing softly.  Kai was standing with his back towards you by the bed.
"Kai?" You ask as the door was shut behind you.
"(Y/N)?" He said with a smirk. You could tell with his tone of voice.
He was wearing a white robe, the same material as yours. His hair was let down in his beautiful blue locks.
He turned to face you. Even with no makeup Kai still seemed to think of you as the most beautiful person in the world. He walked over to you and kissed you lightly.
"It's time." He lead you over to the bed and stood parallel to you. "I need you to pledge your allegiance to me." He pushed your hair behind your ears.
Against your will your head nodded. Your thoughts were screaming for you to run, but that would only get you killed.
"Repeat after me... I, (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N), will follow Kai—"
"I,  (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N), will follow Kai—"
"Through sickness and in health, and will obey every command he gives me—"
God please forgive me for this.
"And I will stay with him till death do us part."
"And I will stay with him till death do us part." You said and looked away from his eyes.
He pulled your face close and pressed his lips to yours.
With a haste, he pulled back.
"It's time."
With that both robes were off.

—//
Well okay
-b