"H-hyung where are we going?" The younger asked as they walked through the silent area.

"Mall." The lilac haired male amswered and continued to walk but stopped as he heard a small whine from jungkook.

"Oh no. My hand." Jungkook's whined softly, jutting his lips as he stared at his melted ice cream which spreaded all over his palm and fingers. He swifted the cone to his left hand and stared at the ice cream covered right one.

"Hyung i need to wash-

The latter didn't even get to finish his sentence as he was pushed to the wall beside them and his right wrist was held tightly by the older infront of him.

"T-taetae hyung w-what are you doing?" He asked, trembling from unknown fear. The said male kept quite and lifted the younger's hand closer to mouth making jungkook to widen his eyes.

The small male's breath hitched as he dropped his half finished cone to the ground in shock. The lilac haired male's tougue was grazing over his hand, licking all the strawberry cream.

"Eeekkk h-hyung. S-stop it." He screeched but the older mouth travelled to his thin fingers, sucking it relentlessly. His cold tougue gave shivers to the younger who blushed redder then ever.

Ignoring jungkook's whimpers, taehyung continued to explore his tougue over the younger's palm and fingers. He swirled his tougue around one of the finger and bit it harshly earning a whimper from the petite male.

"Aah! H-hyung its hurts. P-pwease.." jungkook words came out incoherent as his voice was brittle indicating that he was on the verge of tears.

V opened his eyes slowly to see jungkook's teary eyes, puffed red cheeks and parted lips which looked even more seductive with the pleading look. It turned him on even more. His eyes travelled to the cream near the latter's lips and on his collarbones.

He let go of his hand and dived more closer, scaring the younger even more. The petite male was trembling ridiculously as taehyung caged him with the wall.

"Relax.." the lilac head muttered as his face went near to the younger's neck which had a tint of leaked cream. Jungkook flinched when he felt the older's icy lips sucking and licking on his collarbone.

"Delicious..." taehyung thought as he tasted younger's skin.

"N-no.." jungkook cried as the welled up tears in his eyes were now flowing down his cheeks. Even though his heart was fluttering for the older, his mind still didn't like it.

He kept pushing the older by punching his chest but the strong male wouldn't budge. He explored all over the latter's neck ravishing it with red marks.

He left the younger's neck and cupped his face with his hand, eyeing the remaining ice cream on his lips.

Jungkook closed his eyes in fear for whats coming next. Taehyung licked the cream which was near jungkook's lips and gave wet kisses to it.

Finally he moved on to the younger's pinkish plump lips which was shivering. He crashed their lips together with force but not as much as last time in shizen street.

He kissed with so much passion which sadly couldn't be returned by the younger. Jungkook's light punches slowly turned weak as his legs felt jelly.

Taehyung's tougue swirled over the other's and sucked harshly, making the kiss more rough energetic. The older devoured his mouth like his last meal.

But when he felt a touch of warm liquid on his hand which cupped jungkook's face, he froze. Jungkook was crying. Realization hit him like a truck and he slowly pulled away with strings of saliva attached through their mouth.