Wait.No please..Part 15

(Y/N)'s POV
I was out of the medical wing and everyone was giving me dirty looks.Do they know what happened? I was so caught up in my thoughts that Cardin pulled me aside with his team with him.

Cardin: Oh look who it is fuckboy.

(Y/N): You know what happened?

Cardin: Every detail.

(Y/N): Wow good for you now get out of my way.

I was walking away until Cardin got me by the collar of my shirt and brought me back where I was originally.

Cardin: Not So fast loverboy.

(Y/N): Dude leave me the hell alone.I don't want a fight.

After I said that I shoved Cardin out of my way.He stumbled back and fell into his teammates.I wasn't in the best mood some of you can say.After I knocked on my team's dorm I was met with a angry looking Jaune.

Jaune: Oh It's you.

He tried closing the door not wanting to see or hear me.I stopped it using my foot to block him from closing the door.I sighed.

(Y/N): Look I need to see her Jaune.Give me a chance.

Jaune: A chance! You don't deserve a chance with her after what you've done to her!

I tightened my grip in my jean pockets.I looked to the side.I didn't tell him the whole story.

(Y/N): There is a Story.I need to tell you the story.Jaune please let me explain.

Jaune: The Story is that you cheated on her you bastard.

After he said that he tried throwing a punch to me but I caught it in time before it got my face.

Nora: Jaune! What's taking...

She looked through the door and saw me.She didn't look to happy.

Nora: Get.Out.Of.Here.

(Y/N): Not until I get to talk to her.

I pushed the door opened I walked passed Jaune and Nora not wanting to talk to them only to Pyrrha.I wasn't seeing where I was going and I bumped into Ren.

Ren: (Y/N).What are you doing here?

(Y/N): Would you believe me if it wasn't my fault?

Ren: Depends On What Your Story is.

(Y/N): Well it's a long one so I want you to bring Jaune and Nora here so I can explain.

He left getting Nora and Jaune.I heard crying come from the bathroom.I opened the door slightly not wanting to scare the person in there.It was..
——-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Pyrrha.

She was holding a picture of me and her holding hands.In the picture she was laughing while I was smiling.

Pyrrha: Why did you have to do that to me (Y/N).I thought you loved me.Well not enough to cheat on me with Cookie Monster.

I closed the door and saw that Ren,Nora and Jaune were sitting down in there prospective beds.I stood there and told them the whole story.

~Time-Skip~

After I told them the whole story they were in shock and Nora was almost at the verge of tears.What I didn't expect was that they all hugged me.When they let go of me.I saw them they weren't mad at me.

Nora: Sorry about earlier.I should of heard your side of the story.

Jaune: Sorry about calling you those names and waited for your side of the story.

As on cue Pyrrha opened the door.Her eyes were bloodshot and her hair was messed up.I walked up and hugged her.She shoved me away.My heart broke.She hates me.

Pyrrha: I heard your story.

(Y/N): Pyrrha please.I know you heard my story but you have got to believe me! It was all Ruby! I didn't want any part...

Pyrrha: *sarcastic* Oh really.So you weren't enjoying it.

(Y/N): No.Just please can we get back together.

Pyrrha thought for a moment and the next words she said brought my whole world apart.

Pyrrha: No.You broke my heart.If we get together I can't be sure if you will break it again.

I got down on both of my knees and started crying.Pyrrha the only person that understood me the most and they said that they don't love me anymore.

(Y/N): Alright N-Nikos I understand y-your d-decision.Now if you need me I-I'll be taking my l-leave.

I got up and left the room.I knocked on RWBY's dorm.Yang opened the door and saw that I was crying.

Yang: What happened (Y/N)? Why are you crying?

(Y/N): She d-doesn't Love m-me anymore.She hates me Yang.

Yang's eyes went wide open and hugged me.I hugged her back.I have never felt this heartbroken ever.

(Y/N): *sighs* Can I stay at your dorm tonight or for a while so I can get my crap together?

Yang: *smiles* Anything for a friend.You helped me and now I'll help you.

(Y/N): Thanks.Wait you also don't mind that I take Ruby's bed?

Yang: Not at all.She has been sent back to Signal 40 minutes ago.

I sat down on Ruby's bed and laid down.I closed my eyes and started singing.

(Start Song here just think the voice as a guy)

Shadows settle on the place, that you left
Our minds are troubled by the emptiness
Destroy the middle, it's a waste of time
From the perfect start to the finish line

And if you're still breathing, you're the lucky ones
'Cause most of us are heaving through corrupted lungs
Setting fire to our insides for fun
Collecting names of the lovers that went wrong
The lovers that went wrong

We are the reckless
We are the wild youth
Chasing visions of our futures
One day we'll reveal the truth
That one will die before she gets there

And if you're still bleeding, you're the lucky ones
'Cause most of our feelings, they are dead and they are gone
We're setting fire to our insides for fun
Collecting pictures from the flood that wrecked our home
It was a flood that wrecked this home
And you caused it
And you caused it
And you caused it

Well I've lost it all, I'm just a silhouette
I'm a lifeless face that you'll soon forget
And my eyes are damp from the words you left
Ringing in my head, when you broke my chest

And if you're in love, then you are the lucky one
Cause most of us are bitter over someone
Setting fire to our insides for fun
To distract our hearts from ever missing them
But I'm forever missing her

And you caused it
And you caused it
And you caused it
(End Song here)

I sighed.I had tears rolling down my eyes for the 3rd time today.I tried falling asleep but I just couldn't.No matter how hard I tried.It was 1:56 in the morning.Thank god that Weiss and Blake were out today and won't be back until tomorrow morning.

(Y/N): Goodnight me.

A/N What's going to happen next chapter? See you next chapter!