Hard Day Part 3

A/N Sorry for this chapter to take so long.I got lazy and then I told myself that I was gonna do it then I didn't so yeah.ON TO THE E STORY

(Y/N) POV
I woke up this morning with a headache."Great" I muttered under my breath."I wonder how Pyrrha is doing" I thought in my head.I walk around and see my scroll and it had a message on it but from a unknown number."Huh weird" I said, I looked at my scroll and it had a message saying Meet me near Pyrrha's bullhead before sunset. I looked around and reread the text."I must be going crazy" I just laughed it off and went back to sleep.

Pyrrha's POV
I woke up and I decided to call (Y/N).Ringed Once.Twice.I gave up and texted him on how my night and how I got to meet new people and how initiation was.We went to go meet team RWBY.Jaune has been talking about them since yesterday.We as a team are going to go meet team RWBY."Only if (Y/N) was here" I muttered under my breath.Jaune turned around and said "You alright Pyrrha you just seem out of it." I just laughed and replied "Yes Jaune I'm perfectly fine just thinking of something." He just looked at me if I was lying to him even though I wasn't.
(Y/N) POV
I woke up and remember what happened in the morning with the text."I should go,it's not like I'm doing anything."
~Time-Skip~
I got to the place where we were supposed to meet at.The sun was almost setting.Then I see a figure far away walking very slowly.'Weird they are walking to slow for my likings.' I thought in my head.I started walking over to them to see they are female with Amber eyes and black hair.She wore a red dress.My mouth was left open.This woman looked amazing!
"You should close your mouth if you don't want anything getting in there" she said before chuckling."Who are you" I replied."How rude of me,I am Cinder Fall I have a opposition for you (Y/N) Nikos". I looked at her if she was a madman."First of all how do you know my name and what is your opposition Cinder".I replied with curiosity in my eyes."I want you to join me with a group I'll give you more information about this group if you only join." "I also got my ways with knowing names" she said looking mischievous."Fine I'll join." I wasn't even thinking straight wasn't thinking about Pyrrha and what she would think about this.

Cinder's POV
I smiled when he agreed.I wouldn't have to use my force on him.We were walking to our bullhead where it was full with White Fang members.(Y/N) looked shocked that I worked with the White Fang.I whispered to him "Don't worry (Y/N) they won't attack you.That's only when you attack me." As I said with a devilish smile."Okay" as he replied to me.I wonder how would Roman would react if he sees our new recruit.
-Time Skip-
Romans POV
I wonder where Cinder went.She told she would be back within a couple minutes it's been 1 hour.I hear a bullhead landing and I see a guy almost 17 years of age.He had (H/L) (H/C) hair and with a pair of (E/C) he looked very nervous.Like if he knew what he was doing was wrong.Well no duh this is the White Fang.We steal dust.When I see this guy he has a really nice build.I am really wondering what his semblance is so I ask him tired of waiting."So I hear your name is (Y/N) Nikos.The names Roman Torchwitch." I try to give him a welcome smile on my face to make him feel at home."Here you are gonna need this" I toss him a Grimm mask."Thanks Roman" he puts the mask on.I can see a lot of potential in this kid."Well kid tomorrow is your first mission." I tell him trying to get straight to business."Yes Sir!" he replies."Okay you should go rest up it's gonna be your big day tomorrow." I point to a room before telling (Y/N) "You'll be sleeping there tonight." After that he walks to the room.

(Y/N) POV
I lay in bed thinking over my decisions of me being part of the White Fang.Im thinking hard on this before hitting the hay.I keep thinking that I should tell Pyrrha.Pyrrha has been like my best friend.I let sleep consume me.My eyelids start falling and by the time I know it I'm asleep.

DECISION A: (Y/N) TELLS PYRRHA THAT HES PART OF THE WHITE FANG

DECISION B: HE KEEPS IT A SECRET.

A/N Thank god I'm done this legit took me 3 days because I'm lazy as frick.Well hope you enjoyed this!