Hanging Out-Part One

(Y/N) = Your Name
(L/N) = Your Last Name
(H/C)  = Hair Color
(H/L) = Hair Length
(W/C)= Weapon Choice
A/ N
This is my first time writing a story.I really wanna see how this goes out.Before I let you read this story do you think I should continue this story?

(Y/N) P.O.V
I'm sitting next to Pyrrha on the couch.It's really sad to see her go.We have been the best of friends since we were born.She helped me through the toughest times.I ask Pyrrha "Are you sure you really want to go to Beacon?".She replies without thinking " (Y/N) I know your concerned about me but you need to let me grow up I'm only 17 your 18 only a year older than me.".

Pyrrha P.O.V
I hear (Y/N) sigh.There is nothing that's going to get in my way to Beacon.Not even (Y/N).I ruffle his (H/L) (H/C) hair before I get off the couch.He pouts on what I did.I giggle he looks really funny when his hair is messed up.I ask (Y/N) if he wants to do anything. (Y/N) says "Of course! Since it's your last day.".He whispers it to himself trying not to ruin the mood."Okay let's get going then!"
~Time-skip~
(Y/N) P.O.V
We are messing around at different places.This is the most fun I ever had in my life.At one point we got kicked out of Walmart for being loud.I smile at the thought and look at Pyrrha she looks beautiful when she smiles."What are you thinking (Y/N)?!?".She's your sister not your girlfriend! I become flustered at the thought.Which I realized that I stoped walking which caused Pyrrha to stop walking and turn around.Pyrrha said "Everything alright (Y/N) your face is all red".

You replied with in a semi-high pitched voice "I'm fine Pyrrha.".She looks concerned, crap you thought.She asks one more time before walking up to you and holding your hands. "Are you sure your alright (Y/N),you look like you saw a ghost that was about to do you know what with you.".Which she laughs at what she said.You said to her "Oh yeah,make fun of me in front of public.I'll show you funny" By the time you said that you picked up Pyrrha which caused her to scream "(Y/N) put me down this instant you're causing a seen!"

Which you laugh at her.You get this bubbly feeling when you did that.You soon or later drove back home with a mad looking Pyrrha.
~Time-skip~
Pyrrha P.O.V
I woke up and all I remember is when (Y/N) picked me up and me causing a seen.I smile at that thought and I realized that I was in my room and my lights were on.I was wondering where on the Earth was (Y/N).Right as I was about to call his name he came in and kissed me on the forehead which caused me to blush."Goodnight (Y/N)" I said to him.Which he replied to "Goodnight Rudolph" which he laughed, turned my lights off and left the room.I got this bubbly feeling and it was a new feeling.A really new feeling.
(Y/N)- *thinks in head* Do I Love her?
Pyrrha- *thinks in head* Do I Love him?
This is the end of the first chapter.I really hope you enjoyed this took me a while to think about this since I realized there isn't enough Pyrrha x Male reader stories.Should I continue?I would anyways.Have a amazing day!