What do you mean? Part 9

Previously on Untold Secrets
(Y/N): "Your our of my league Pyrrha.You are just way more than a dream."

Pyrrha: "(Y/N) I heard everything.What do you mean?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pyrrha's POV
I was looking at (Y/N) in total shock.I can't believe that my own brother said that about me.Like I can't shake that out of my head.What he just said.

Pyrrha: "(Y/N) I'm out of your league?"

(Y/N): "Umm..I have to go Pyrrha."

Before I could say anything he left.What I realized is that he dropped his scroll.I picked it up and saw he had a passcode on it.

Pyrrha: "Crap.There is a passcode and I don't even know it."

I just decided to keep it with me.Its not like he's gonna get any texts from anyone at this time of night.Its like 2:30 in the morning.I might as well go back to my dorm and rest and look for (Y/N) in the morning.

(Y/N) POV
After I ran from Pyrrha I stopped at Team RWBY's dorm.I really hope I can sleep with them tonight.I don't wanna go to Team JNPR's dorm.I don't want to deal on what happened in tonight.I had my clothes with me and I knocked on their door.I got no response at first so I knocked again.Yang opened the door.

(Y/N): "Sorry about waking you.Can I just sleep at your dorm tonight.Something happened and I'll talk about it in the morning."

Yang: "Alright *yawns* (Y/N) you can take the couch.I'll see you in the morning."

(Y/N): "Thanks Yang."

Yang: "No problem (Y/N).Anything for a friend."

After that she went back to her bed.I put my stuff on the floor and laid on the couch.I tried to fall asleep and I just couldn't.No matter how much I tried I just couldn't.That's when I heard a knock on the door.I got up.It was pitch black in the room and I didn't want to wake them.So I whispered.

(Y/N): "Who the hell is up this early in the morning.The only person I know that's up this early is..Pyrrha She should be a sleep right now so that can't be her."

???: "Is someone going to open this damn door!"

(Y/N): "I'm fucking coming wait."

I was so close to the door and I tripped over what I'm thinking is a shoe.I hit my nose and my head on the door and I hit the floor hard.

(Y/N): "Fuck that has to happen to me.My luck"

I got up and looked through the peep hole and saw Jaune?!? What the hell was he doing here? Let's hope it's something completely unrelated on what I'm thinking it's going to be.I opened the door and Jaune looked at me with shock.

Jaune: "(Y/N) what are doing here? I was looking for you and saw your fake version of you.What's wrong"

(Y/N): "Just go to sleep Jaune I'll talk about it in the morning.I don't want to talk about it right now."

I was about to close the door but Jaune stuck his foot out to stop me from closing the door.

Jaune: "I'm not leaving until I get some answers buddy."