What am I to you? Part 11

(Y/N) POV
I woke up see a gorgeous redhead laying on my chest listening to my heartbeat.I forgot that her name was Pyrrha.I look to the side to see that's it is 7:30 in the morning.I try my hardest to move while not waking up Pyrrha.I see her waking up.Nice job (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Sorry for waking you up-."

Before I could say her name she interrupted me.

Pyrrha: "It's Pyrrha (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "That's what I was going to say Pyrrha.Plus when am I getting out of this damn medical wing.It's so boring here."

Pyrrha: "Speaking of which.We are leaving the medical wing right now.Yang and I are supposed to regain your memory back."

(Y/N): "Oh let's go then!"

~Time-Skip~
Yang, Pyrrha and I were on our way to Team RWBY I think.They are going to introduce me to them again.Yang knocked on the door.The door opened and a girl with black hair and had a black bow on.Is the bow twitching??

??: "(Y/N)! You are alright!"

She walked towards me and hugged me.I look at Pyrrha confused.

(Y/N): "Who are you? What am I to you?"

Pyrrha: "Sorry about that Blake.(Y/N) came back from the medical wing a couple minutes ago.We found out yesterday that he has temporary memory loss."

From what I'm thinking now this girl is Blake.She is looking at me with eyes of sorrow.She looks at Pyrrha and whispers in her ear.Pyrrha shakes her head and tells Blake if she can bring the rest of the team out.

(Y/N): "I wonder who the other 2 are."

After that I see a girl with white hair.Almost like snow.Then a girl with black hair and red tips at the end.They both walked up to me and hugged me.Asking me if I was alright.I look at them confused which caught one of the girls attention.

???: "What's wrong (Y/N)?"

???: "What's wrong you dunce? You look like if you don't even know us."

(Y/N): "That's because I don't.I don't remember you guys sorry."

Before the both of them can speak Yang got into our conversation.

Yang: "About that.(Y/N) has temporary memory loss."

Both girls looked at me then at Yang.Before they could say anything Yang stopped them.

Yang: "Don't even think about it."

She looks at me and introduces them.Which I now know them as Ruby and Weiss.Ruby seemed kind and funny.Weiss on the other hand was rude and acts like she owns the damn place.

Pyrrha: "Well it was nice meeting you guys.We are going to go introduce (Y/N) to his own team."

We start walking to a different dorm.I'm actually excited to meet these group of people that I know them as teammates.
~Time-Skip~
Pyrrha's POV
I was still thinking about what Blake told me a couple minutes ago.
~Flash-Back a couple seconds ago~
Blake: *whispers* "Does (Y/N) know that you guys are dating."

I shake my head.I really hope (Y/N)'s memory comes back.I want my old (Y/N) where he knows who he is and who everyone is.Back to normal basically.
~Flash-Back Ends~
When we got to our dorm I knocked on it.Jaune opened the door and ran towards (Y/N) and hugged him.He looked at me with confusion.I told him to come inside the dorm and he will see the rest of the team.I got Jaune,Ren and Nora to sit down on their beds so I can tell them what happened.

Pyrrha: "So For right now (Y/N) has temporary memory loss."

I felt tears sting my eyes.I hated to talk about this.I felt my hand interlock with another hand.I look at (Y/N) and he smiles at me.I smile back he looks so cute.I just want to kiss him.I can't he can't know that I'm dating him.(Y/N) excuses himself and asks where the bathroom was.

(Y/N) POV
I got a big headache when I held Pyrrha's hand.She calmed down when I held her hand.I excused myself and asked where the bathroom was.Pyrrha pointed it to a corner.I went to the bathroom and splashed water on my face.This headache fricken hurts so much.That's when it hit me.Half of my memory came back! These memories are only with me and Pyrrha.

(Y/N): "They're back! This can't be happening!"

I forgot that I can be loud sometimes.Pyrrha came running with the rest of the team to see my face with shock.I ran towards Pyrrha.I picked her up and ran towards the door.

Pyrrha: "What's so exciting?"

(Y/N): "I've got half of my memories back!"

Pyrrha sounded kind of glum when I said half but got happy when I said memories.

Pyrrha: "Which ones!"

(Y/N): "The ones about you! We're together huh?"

Pyrrha blushed when I asked if we were together.Just Incase she said no.She nodded and I kissed her forehead.

(Y/N): "Thank you Pyrrha.For everything."

Pyrrha: "There is no need to thank me that's what girlfriends do."

I smiled at Pyrrha and kissed her on her lips.I just wanted to stay there as long as I can but I couldn't.We eventually needed air.I put my forehead against hers.I only needed a couple words to explain my love for her.

(Y/N): "I love you Pyrrha Nikos."

Pyrrha: "I love you too (Y/N) Nikos."

I hold her hand and walk towards to Team RWBY's dorm.I still need to gain some memories about them but hey I learn some.I'm very proud of myself.I learned so much in such a little day.

Yang's POV
I look at Ruby and Weiss.I actually am very disappointed in the both of them.They wanted to make (Y/N) think that he is with them.

Yang: "I thought Pyrrha was your friend!"

Weiss: "She is.It's just that lately I have been falling head over heels for (Y/N)."

Ruby: "Me too."

Yang: "Well you guys should be ashamed of yourselves! You were thinking about yourselves! You don't know what Pyrrha has been through the past 3 days!"

Ruby & Weiss: "What happened to her?"

Yang: "This is going to be a long story I want both of you to sit down."

They both sit down.As I was about to sit down myself I hear a knock on our door.I open the door and look at (Y/N) smiling and so was Pyrrha.This is the first time I've seen her smile this week.

(Y/N): "Yang I got some of my memories back!"

Yang: "That's amazing (Y/N)! Your getting this down! In a matter of days all of your memories will be back! I'm so happy for the two of you!"

(Y/N): "Thanks Yang."

(Y/N) walked towards me and hugged me.I hugged him back.Pyrrha got lucky she has a amazing guy.One day I'll have a guy like that.

A/N: In a couple of weeks I won't be able to post a lot of chapters due to me planning for my Christmas break with my family.Do you guys want me to post some chapters this week? Or at least 2 chapters for each story next week? I'll let you decide.