-------------------------------------------------------------

Since the celestial world is only for celestial beings, and all celestial beings are powerful, no one has ever attempt nor successfully trespassed into the world without the Great Emperor's permission. Therefore, upon hearing that intruders have somehow secretly enter the celestial world, everyone wanted to see the trespassers and quickly ascended towards the loud sounds of fighting. Even the Great Emperor and Great Empress quickly went towards the Goddess of Art's home upon feeling the chaos and learning of the news.

Seeing that more and more gods and goddess will show up, Jing calmly motions for the top First Class god and second First Class god to get rid of Zhanshi immediately. However, just like the ones before them, even though the two gods had emitted their full soul force towards Zhanshi, he still remain standing. In fact, he still has a cheeky smirk plaster over his face, which really annoyed the two first class gods and prompted them to charge towards him with their sharp weapons.

However, as the two gods strike with their weapons, Zhanshi somehow manage to dodge both with just average injuries and deliver critical blows to both gods.

As they both quickly pull back whilst gripping their wounds and prepare to attack again, Jing hears the crowd begin to mumble out, "Who is this person.....how can he not be affected by their soul force and even defend against them.....i'm sure he's human....are humans really this strong?!..." and became more annoyed. So he motions for the two wounded gods to stop and stare at Zhanshi for a second then release his soul force on him.

As soon as Zhanshi feels the pressure hit his body, he immediately falls onto his knees and feels his soul shaking rapidly. Zhanshi can feel the strong force attempting to rip apart both is body and soul. The only description that Zhanshi can think of to describe it is Shen's soul force times 10. Therefore, he knew that his body will not be able to withstand the pressure for long and quickly use all his will to push himself up and dash towards the guy emitting the soul force. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

No one has ever been able to withstand Jing's soul force before, so he was surprised to see Zhanshi withstanding it, but quickly shook off the surprise look when Zhanshi dash towards him. Now since Jing does not like to wait for his prey to come to him and it appears that it will take some time before Zhanshi actually reach him, Jing swiftly gather all of his soul force into an arrow and then send it flying towards Zhanshi.

As soon as the arrow is sent out, Lui immediate rush towards Zhanshi hoping to block the arrow in time but the arrow was moving too fast and went straight through Zhanshi's heart, forcing his body to tumble onto the ground before Lui's eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------

As Zhanshi lay on the ground and the pent-up energy continues to tear Zhanshi's inside to shreds, he feels blood beginning to ooze out from the large open wound on his chest and sees Lui kneeling over him with tears dripping from his eyes. As he looks at Lui's desperate, pleading, and sobbing face he wanted to tell Lui that he was sorry for dodging the arrow too slow before the darkness fully consumes him, but found no sounds will come out of his mouth.

-------------------------------------------------------------

As tears continues to fall from Lui's eyes, he quickly pulls apart Zhanshi's robe and tried to heal the would, but no matter the amount of energy he put into the healing power, the wound remained open. As Lui continues to try and try his healing powers again, he hears Jing coldly order him to stop, but he ignored the order and continues to try and heal the wound.

Seeing as Lui will not move, Jing coldly tells him "You have thirty seconds to move or I will destroy your soul along with that criminal."

Since Jing has yet to call on his celestial sprit in public, some of the gods and goddess present did hope that Lui will not move so they will get to see Jing's celestial sprit. On the other hand, since Lui is well like by most people and to destroy his soul means to permanently obliterate him from all worlds and the reincarnation cycle, many other gods and goddess in the crowd including Tian Na pleaded and shouted for Lui to move, but he remain by Zhanshi's side and continue to try and heal Zhanshi's wound.

-------------------------------------------------------------

When the 30 seconds are up, since Lui is a god and the only way to destroy a god/goddess' soul is by using a celestial spirit, Jing summon for Ryuu.

As the extremely huge, frightening dragon covers a large part of the sky, in his usual cold uncaring tone, Jing commands the Dragon to dispose of both Lui and Zhanshi's soul.

So with a loud frightening, viscous roar that can even be heard in the mortal world, the Dragon surge towards the both of them. 

A/N: Ryuu

A/N: Ryuu