Chapter Thirty: Royalty

| Chapter Thirty |

"Push, Autumn." Adam consoled me.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm pushing." I said as I felt my walls contract. Something huge was coming out of me.

"Okay, I have the first baby's head. Autumn I'm going to need you to push again." he said to me.

I pushed with all my might trying to hold in my screams this time. Was this baby just big or is my vagina just too small?

I felt something sliding out of me and then there was crying. Which scared me but made me so happy until the pain made itself relevant again.

"Autumn you just gave birth to a baby boy. Now I'm going to need you to push again. You have two more babies inside." he explained.

I was straining by now. Straining like I was constipated with a turd in my ass. Why would that even be on my mind? Autumn focus, push, focus, push, focus, push. After a while of pushing the second child was being pulled out of me. I could hear everything. The crying, the scissors cutting the umbilical cord, the chatter, everything.

One more to go.

"Okay Autumn last one. I want you to give but your all." Adam coached me on.

He didn't have to tell me twice. I pushed like my life depended on it. As soon as I felt the last living baby slide out of me, I began to cry along with it as my vision blurred.

I did it.