Chapter Seven- Crazy Tracy Part 2

| Chapter Seven |

|| Autumn's P-O-V ||

When we got home Anthony told me to go ahead and get ready. He said that he was going to introduce me to a couple of people. I like the idea of him not wanting me to be his closet hoe, but I wasn't really in the mood to meet new people.

I finished putting on my lipstick. I went for a deep red today. As far as my outfit went, I felt I looked good. I had on a beige sleeveless dress with a faded denim vest. I wore a gold chain with a whistle charm and a pair of beige boots that complimented my dress perfectly.

I straightened my hair and parted it in the middle. I was ready to go. I put all the things that I took out, back into the places they belonged.

When I was done I grabbed my satchel and pulled it over my head so that one strap sat on my shoulder. I walked into the living room to find Anthony playing one of his games. He looked up and I swear his mouth dropped to the floor.

"Boy, close your mouth, I know you used to basic bitches, but damn." I said smiling innocently.

He closed his mouth and continued to look at me like a deer caught in headlights. I know he playing. I did not leave his ass speechless.

"Ma," He said slowly grinning and coming out of the daze he was in. "Damn" He got up still looking at me.

I blushed a little. Okay, I blushed a lot.

He walked up to me slowly and put his hands around my waist. "You look beautiful."

"You look cute today, too." I said which was the truth. He looked really sexy in his light blue sweater and black jeans.

"Girl, stop playing I look like trash compared to you." He said looking down at me.

"Whatever." I said grinning.

"Ready to go, my love?" He asked.

"My love?" I replied cocking my head to the side.

"Girl don't play. Now bring yo ass on. King Nigga is ready to eat." He said in a exaggerated tone.

I've been around him long enough to know when he was joking or not, and he jokes like 99% of the time.

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Ant, just shut up." I laughed as we walked out of the living room and into the hallway.

"You know you love my sense of humor, stop tryna act all brand new. Just because you sexy and all don't mean I won't pick yo ass up and dick you down, now." He said grinning as we walked down the hallway and into the garage. He opened the passenger door for me.

"You ain't gone do shit, nigga." I said as I got in the car.

He walked around and opened his door. He got in and his grin was even wider. "Keep talking your shit," He said as he cranked the car up.

He sat back and looked at me. "Come here, Lil ma." I lean over to him. He placed his finger under my chin and pulled me right into his lips. I kissed him as he kissed me back slipping his tongue into my mouth and I did the same. He pulled back and pecked my lips once again. "Damn, ma." He said smiling as he let garage door up and backed out.

We drove for about 10 minutes and his phone rang. His phone is always ringing. He just let it go to voicemail. A few minutes later, it started ringing, again.

"Just go ahead and answer. It might be important." I said looking at him.

"Nope, as a matter of fact. I'm going to turn it off, right now." He said as he pressed down on the power button and swiped over. "Now I can dedicate all my time to you." he said.